Thursday, September 17, 2020

The verbal beat up goes on in this pseudo normalcy world by this pseudo normalcy gal!






Where have all the jobs gone???

When the so-called president insists he has created millions of jobs 860K more people have had unemployment claims filed!


Our tenant in the Whitehouse also claims that the vaccine will be here in a few weeks while the top doc says maybe next year, summer or fall or later... wearing masks the top doc also says is one of the best ways to keep the virus at bay, while our version of Nero says fiddle dee and that the top doc has it all wrong!!!


He, this Orange Frothy-Haired Guy who thinks he knows it all misguides too many who believe all his unfounded made-up concepts!

THINK PEOPLE!!!! IT IS NOT A HOAX!!!

And yes I made a horrendous mistake saying that a mere 195K souls in our country have died of COVID-19 on his watch that count of individuals parents, brothers, sisters, children, aunts and uncles friends neighbors in other words human beings of now over 200K as I write this perhaps more!!! But this monstrous male king mentality says he's doing a great job with the PANDEMIC and if it weren't for him many more would be dead!


Again, I go back to that poignant TV commercials about people on bicycles getting killed I think he mentions 800 a year and asks the man what would be a number he would be comfortable with and he starts to talk and a wave of people walk his way they are his family and friends and co-workers people he knows and he takes a breath and says ... zero. 


This whatever we call him taking up space spec of human indecency has no value for life or he would have done something, told AMERICA the truth early on to do something a month to six weeks sooner, and so many more lives would have been saved!!!


And no there is no handle on this PANDEMIC as long as anyone dies each day... they say cases below 5% well I say below that to 0% is where we should be to be as cavalier as HE and his state followers meaning here in Florida opening everything with masks optional and distancing also optional! All I am thinking is by-election day they will either have dead REPUBLICANS or hospitalized ones!!! Your call. You're playing with fire and you will get burned!!!


Too bad.

Moving on... This morning's sunrise.




The Russians are reading my blog... thank you for reading this drivel... hahaha...hope I am giving you something to think about...DO NOT INTERFERE IN THIS ELECTION!!! NO PLEASE ABOUT IT!!!





And now from this the venue of my additional opinions...



And now without any further ado moving on again to...

FOR PRESIDENT & VP NEXT!



VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala!
What a great team! THE WINNING TEAM!!!

Sanity runs in their families, decency and kindness, and smarts! Plenty of experience too! Did I mention EXPERIENCE! And level headed clear thinking!


And so we must go...



Be smart and be safe! 
Happy good night to all!



Count those blessings and we will too!
And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!
Take it, Bella! ( I am a Maltese Yorkie, a Morkie, and I might be four years old! We are all rescues so no one knows for sure.)I did this so I will be.


Aussie shut it down!




(I am an Australian Shepherd, an interesting factoid I was supposed to be a miniature but...as you might know I AM NOT! But I am now over two and a half years old, so I am the baby HA! I was three months old when Mommy and Daddy adopted me.)

No tail/tale publishing circa 2018.

Don't forget us too! 

Easy as Aussie, Bella, Chance, now you got it!
And me Chance, I am a Bichon Frise mix, first I thought Maltese but now I am considering poodle? I am pictured here with Mom and Dad at the Port Charlotte Animal Welfare League! I am five years old they think.

Speaking My Mind: No news from the front on City Furniture today.......

Speaking My Mind: No news from the front on City Furniture today....... :   ...So we will move on to something else temporarily...! Hubby, h...