Friday, September 25, 2020

I wish in this pseudo normalcy world by this pseudo normalcy gal!



First and foremost I wish that our election was over and that Joe and Jill Biden and Kamala Harris and Doug Emhoff are in their respective new jobs of President, First Lady, Vice President, and Second Gentleman already!


So that our nation can heal and feel safe and now that decency and love and smarts are in charge of our protected democracy that is for and by the people!


I wish that the political commercials would end so that would mean my above wish was answered!!!

And that the Orange Frothy-Haired Guy would stop being frightful with nearly anything he says!


His only logical excuse for his behavior should be apoplexy! 

This is truly sad timing on my part since that may very well be what happened to one of his people who support him, Rand Paul, apoplexy! https://news.yahoo.com/ron-paul-appears-suffer-stroke-181504403.html


I don't like the guy, but I hope he is alright and I wish him well.


Also, I wish that until he, pres. DJ, leaves office and the Whitehouse in an appropriate no-nonsense way, and that he holds his nastiness now and forever to a minimum, actually not at all!!! 

I wish he would reconsider his heartless politicizing of the choice for the next replacement of Ruth Bader Ginsburg's associate jurist position to the supreme court. And that he does finally become respectful of her deathbed wishes and WAITS to name a person to fill those amazingly perfectly sized shoes of a woman, notorious RBG, who truly is irreplaceable until the next administration takes office!!!

I wish for Honorable Ruth Bader Ginsburg's body that it would be buried very soon, as a Jew it makes me feel uncomfortable that she has not been, and as a woman and a Jew are also very proud of what she stood for and why she is lying in state with so many honors. I am feeling so torn... downright weird.


Moving on...

 I wish that Hubby's back didn't hurt so much while working on this latest project, the bathroom barn door and that there were truly elves in this world to take over his projects he does for me! The opening now is a fine 29 and a half inches!

And that is so he feels better sooner rather than later. I secretly wish that there wasn't any reason to do it, i.e. make it larger for a wheelchair or whatever, but there is.


Moving on again...

I wish that my morning sunrise pics were in brilliant technicolor again!

I truly do not know why they haven't been?





Moving on once more...

And now without any further ado moving on again to...

FOR PRESIDENT & VP NEXT!




VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala!

What a great team! THE WINNING TEAM!!!


Sanity runs in their families, decency and kindness, and smarts! Plenty of experience too! Did I mention EXPERIENCE! And level headed clear thinking!



And so we must go...



Be smart and be safe! 
Happy good night to all!



Count those blessings and we will too!
And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!
Take it, Bella! ( I am a Maltese Yorkie, a Morkie, and I might be four years old! We are all rescues so no one knows for sure.)I did this so I will be.


Aussie shut it down!




(I am an Australian Shepherd, an interesting factoid I was supposed to be a miniature but...as you might know I AM NOT! But I am now over two and a half years old, so I am the baby HA! I was three months old when Mommy and Daddy adopted me.)

No tail/tale publishing circa 2018.

Don't forget us too! 

Easy as Aussie, Bella, Chance, now you got it!
And me Chance, I am a Bichon Frise mix, first I thought Maltese but now I am considering poodle? I am pictured here with Mom and Dad at the Port Charlotte Animal Welfare League! I am five years old they think.

Speaking My Mind: Blank, blank, blank!

Speaking My Mind: Blank, blank, blank! :   Empty box! An item was placed in my purse at the sports rehab by an unknown individual. Our cocon...