Saturday, September 26, 2020

I do not agree with our governor's opening of Florida being in stage three but and this is a BIG BUT in this pseudo normalcy world by this pseudo normalcy gal!

 


Before we reached the 200K for us all stats below!
https://www.statista.com/statistics/1103688/coronavirus-covid19-deaths-us-by-state/

According to the CDC standards, our rate of cases has dropped below 5% and has been for several days, so it meets the criteria. But common sense should also be involved in decision making in my opinion! Unfortunately, our Governor DeSantis is sadly a clone to our so-called president, even I dare say a mini-me to his largess El Presidente!

Fortunately, though, most places of business are still using good judgment despite their cavalier attitude, i.e. frick and frack above... and are still wearing masks and social distancing and thoroughly washing hands in most places of business!!!

So intellect and common sense does still exist!

The thing that rubbed me the wrong way again with our so-called governor is that he felt that fraternity brothers partying as if it were 1968 without a PANDEMIC, routinely by wise colleges and universities taking action against such behavior by expelling students was a bit harsh, in fact too harsh, draconian was his word for it!!!

These youthful spreaders of disease were said by him as normal kids with the normal right to party!!! No matter what or who it may affect in the future!!! Maybe your children, Mr. Governator??? Perhaps your nanny or babysitter for all three of your preschoolers??? Or maybe even you when you shake their hand to come for a visit thanking you for being one of them!!! Hey, it's been nearly twenty years for you to have behaved that way, and then there wasn't a PANDEMIC!!!

And that is why I believe he could care less!!! Memory lapse, or perhaps selective memory issues, oh wait that happens only to old people like grandparents these wild children might just be going home to!!!

He does not have a child in school, in any of the grades, and neither does our so-called president, his son is either tutored or goes to a very small amount of students class, a private school.

So neither get it! I just hope, okay honestly now I do not care actually if they have to get it, to get it!!! Just so long as they do! Understand that is.

As of now, we can be wary and cautious and ask upfront whether or not if where our destination is if they too are being respectful of others by wearing a mask and social distancing and washing their hands over and over until the percentage of the cases is ZERO!!!

As we all should strive for today in Florida we have had another 2,795 cases with 107 new deaths!

We are averaging over 2,000 new cases a day and over 100 deaths too, he is definitely NOT putting faces to those numbers!!! For shame, for shame!!!

Moving on...

Another sub-par sunrise below.


Hubby is out at the store picking up more trim for the project, thus why no more progress today to show!


Moving on once more...

And now without any further ado moving on again to...

FOR PRESIDENT & VP NEXT!




VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala!

What a great team! THE WINNING TEAM!!!


Sanity runs in their families, decency and kindness, and smarts! Plenty of experience too! Did I mention EXPERIENCE! And level headed clear thinking!



And so we must go...



Be smart and be safe! 
Happy good night to all!



Count those blessings and we will too!
And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!
Take it, Bella! ( I am a Maltese Yorkie, a Morkie, and I might be four years old! We are all rescues so no one knows for sure.)I did this so I will be.


Aussie shut it down!




(I am an Australian Shepherd, an interesting factoid I was supposed to be a miniature but...as you might know I AM NOT! But I am now over two and a half years old, so I am the baby HA! I was three months old when Mommy and Daddy adopted me.)

No tail/tale publishing circa 2018.

Don't forget us too! 

Easy as Aussie, Bella, Chance, now you got it!
And me Chance, I am a Bichon Frise mix, first I thought Maltese but now I am considering poodle? I am pictured here with Mom and Dad at the Port Charlotte Animal Welfare League! I am five years old they think.


Speaking My Mind: OUCH!

Speaking My Mind: OUCH! :     For some reason I am having stomach pains, considering I no longer have a stomach, just a small pouch, it is q...