Thursday, September 24, 2020

Good for me project by Hubby in this pseudo normalcy world by this pseudo normalcy gal!



 

Here's the issue as my abilities change due to the MS the bathroom closest to our bedroom is the circa 1958 original house bathroom size, although all the fixtures, i.e. including the bathtub, sink/vanity, and even the lower water gallonage toilet have been replaced. The door opening has remained quite adequate but narrow for a walker, wheelchair, or motorized wheelchair at just 24".

And so now that we figured out how to make the opening larger and add in a barn door... the first choice was a pocket door but the electric switch is on the other side of the wall making that a more costly expense. Below the first pic shows the dilemma, the second shot shows the proximity to our bedroom, straight ahead is the guestroom to the right is the bathroom and to the left is our bedroom, steps away.



Photographs are the pictures of the project so far.














 Ta DA! Below is the objective realized! And not done yet, more trimming out of the doorway and the hardware and door that is a raised panel six lite door but 32" that will overlap the opening for privacy, yet to be installed.




Moving on again...

This morning's sunrise. It is what it is.







Moving on once more...

And now without any further ado moving on again to...

FOR PRESIDENT & VP NEXT!




VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala!

What a great team! THE WINNING TEAM!!!


Sanity runs in their families, decency and kindness, and smarts! Plenty of experience too! Did I mention EXPERIENCE! And level headed clear thinking!



And so we must go...



Be smart and be safe! 
Happy good night to all!



Count those blessings and we will too!
And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!
Take it, Bella! ( I am a Maltese Yorkie, a Morkie, and I might be four years old! We are all rescues so no one knows for sure.)I did this so I will be.


Aussie shut it down!




(I am an Australian Shepherd, an interesting factoid I was supposed to be a miniature but...as you might know I AM NOT! But I am now over two and a half years old, so I am the baby HA! I was three months old when Mommy and Daddy adopted me.)

No tail/tale publishing circa 2018.

Don't forget us too! 

Easy as Aussie, Bella, Chance, now you got it!
And me Chance, I am a Bichon Frise mix, first I thought Maltese but now I am considering poodle? I am pictured here with Mom and Dad at the Port Charlotte Animal Welfare League! I am five years old they think.

Speaking My Mind: City Furniture still no call back with a monetary ...

Speaking My Mind: City Furniture still no call back with a monetary ... :   Recap: all caused when their delivery man forced the too-large b...