Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Debacle, as if predicted... busy busy day in this our pseudo normalcy world by this pseudo normalcy gal!


Here I will quote myself from yesterday way early before the debate, "Anyway, this, of my meaning of the debate tonight between the contenders, Trump (I must admit I cringe when using his name) VS Biden, could be a disaster with the Bully of Orange Frothy-Haired Guy (better, to call him) scathingly staying off topics concerning Americans and going on the verbal abusive MO of nastiness spewing hatred, lies, and misinformation casting hideous doubt on our decent, mentally stable, a likable Joe, experienced in all forms of our government Guy!!!" Scary, I know, right??? 

Moving on...
 
Moved the chart there so now opened or closed we have something!



Good thing I went to a dermatologist appointment today I needed a precancerous lesion zapped. I now have rosacea and a dry scalp that Head and Shoulders has not helped.

So two prescriptions for those, rosacea could be from the mask.

From the dermatologist in Punta Gorda where masks are still mandatory to the old courthouse to drop off our ballots at the ballot box there!!!


Adjacent to the courthouse is FM Dons, one of our favorite eateries in Punta Gorda, but this time we ordered out and ate our lunches by the water in Laishley Park. Mine a turkey avocado roll, half came home we both chose fresh fruit over fries, Hubby had the beef au jus hoagie.





The next stop was Walgreen's to spend one of my five ten-dollar coupons I had asked at the dermatologist a good L'oreal wrinkle skin product and Hydra Genius was recommended by the PA. It was $17.99 minus my ten-dollar coupon so $7.99 plus tax!



From there last stop Publix for food and those two prescriptions.

Could not walk when I tried to get out of the car and use my walker... I will be seeing my neuro very soon this week, already have an appointment.

Hubby turned it into its transporter status and wheeled me in, the next change will be the removal of the foyer table. Oh well.



And now without any further ado moving on again to...

FOR PRESIDENT & VP NEXT!




VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala!

What a great team! THE WINNING TEAM!!!


Sanity runs in their families, decency and kindness, and smarts! Plenty of experience too! Did I mention EXPERIENCE! And level headed clear thinking!



And so we must go...



Be smart and be safe! 
Happy good night to all!



Count those blessings and we will too!
And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!
Take it, Bella! ( I am a Maltese Yorkie, a Morkie, and I might be four years old! We are all rescues so no one knows for sure.)I did this so I will be.


Aussie shut it down!




(I am an Australian Shepherd, an interesting factoid I was supposed to be a miniature but...as you might know I AM NOT! But I am now over two and a half years old, so I am the baby HA! I was three months old when Mommy and Daddy adopted me.)

No tail/tale publishing circa 2018.

Don't forget us too! 

Easy as Aussie, Bella, Chance, now you got it!
And me Chance, I am a Bichon Frise mix, first I thought Maltese but now I am considering poodle? I am pictured here with Mom and Dad at the Port Charlotte Animal Welfare League! I am five years old they think.

Speaking My Mind: Knowing could be everything!

Speaking My Mind: Knowing could be everything! :   Shocking yet poignant and many may say necessary. The International Crime Court has done ...