Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Days come and go as we all know and some are good and some are... in this pseudo normalcy world by this pseudo normalcy gal!


So as I said in my title above...life can be pretty good and some days not so, so-so?
Although, even in a PANDEMIC we are all supposed to keep calm and carry-on?
Oh, wait! 

That's not quite right, our so-called president was quoting, "Keep Calm and Carry On was a motivational poster produced by the British government in 1939 in preparation for World War II. The poster was intended to raise the morale of the British public, threatened with widely predicted mass air attacks on major cities.[1][2] Although 2.45 million copies were printed, and the Blitz did in fact take place, the poster was only rarely publicly displayed and was little known until a copy was rediscovered in 2000 at Barter Books, a bookshop in Alnwick. It has since been re-issued by a number of private companies and has been used as the decorative theme for a range of products.[3]"

But inappropriate for a PANDEMIC!!!

Knowledge is power, and appropriate action is too!

The keep calm and carry-on is basically telling people to ignore what is actually going on and to continue on their own paths of normalcy, thus my reasoning is inappropriate in a PANDEMIC!!! That is not to say panic, but be smart and find out what you should do as the scientist and medical people tell us.

Since people have a responsibility to others not to spread this deadly disease and to stop the PANDEMIC !!!
And that takes using proper behavior skills of wearing a mask social distancing, six feet or more away from people and washing/ sanitizing your hands frequently! 

Footnote too important not to add in anywhere:https://www.yahoo.com/news/scientific-american-mag-endorsement-biden-trump-first-in-175-years-172808739.html

Moving on...
This morning's sunrise as Sally pulls quite slowly away from Florida at two miles an hour dumping rain relentlessly on our friends to the northern Gulf states of our panhandle Alabama and Louisianna!









Red sky in morning sailors takes warning!



And now from this the venue of my additional opinions...



And now without any further ado moving on again to...
FOR PRESIDENT & VP NEXT!


VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala!
What a great team! THE WINNING TEAM!!!

Sanity runs in their families, decency and kindness, and smarts! Plenty of experience too! Did I mention EXPERIENCE! And level headed clear thinking!

And so we must go...

Be smart and be safe! 
Happy good night to all!


Count those blessings and we will too!
And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!
Take it, Bella! ( I am a Maltese Yorkie, a Morkie, and I might be four years old! We are all rescues so no one knows for sure.)I did this so I will be.

Aussie shut it down!


(I am an Australian Shepherd, an interesting factoid I was supposed to be a miniature but...as you might know I AM NOT! But I am now over two and a half years old, so I am the baby HA! I was three months old when Mommy and Daddy adopted me.)
No tail/tale publishing circa 2018.

Don't forget us too! 

Easy as Aussie, Bella, Chance, now you got it!
And me Chance, I am a Bichon Frise mix, first I thought Maltese but now I am considering poodle? I am pictured here with Mom and Dad at the Port Charlotte Animal Welfare League! I am five years old they think.

Speaking My Mind: City Furniture, part four, still no answer or dama...

Speaking My Mind: City Furniture, part four, still no answer or dama... :   I have not heard back from hopeful Keith at City Furniture! I wi...