Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Pondering this month

Woman Screaming and Crying in Frustration While Getting ...


A lot has happened we have three healthy fur babies!
I finally have hope in controlling my spasticity from my MS and cervical/ thoracic stenosis that my neurologist mentioned the "p" word... paralysis being caused. Again I insisted I could walk but not well with falling too often! The Baclofen pump should help both and make me steadier on my feet. I am scheduled for next week as outpatient surgery the most would be overnight. We remembered a death, my Mom on the 15th, birthday our younger son's on the 11th and our anniversary on the 14th, and Aussie's adoption two years ago on the 16th!
And we still have ten days left of this the shortest of all the months! Amazing!

Moving on...

Yeah, there's no CLIMATE CHANGE! I believe there is..., you?
Before 7 A.M...CRAZY!
 9:20 A.M.????



Just now, and not even the hottest time of the day @ 4:41 P.M.!

Happy good night to all!


Count those blessings and we will too!


And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

Take it, Bella! ( I am a Maltese Yorkie, a Morkie, and I might be four years old! We are all rescues so no one knows for sure.)
I did this so I will be.


(I am an Australian Shepherd, an interesting factoid I was supposed to be a miniature but...as you might know I AM NOT! But I am now 26 and a half months old, so I am the baby HA! I was three months old when Mommy and Daddy adopted me.)

Aussie shut it down!

 No  tail/tale publishing circa 2018


Don't forget us too, below! Easy as Aussie, Bella, Chance, now you got it!
And me Chance, I am a Bichon Frise mix, first I thought Maltese but now I am considering poodle? I am pictured here with Mom and Dad at the Port Charlotte Animal Welfare League! I am five years old they think.

1 comment:

https://tobi-adayinthelife.blogspot.com/2019/04/wondering-tonight-about-all-tv-news-and.html said...

πŸ‘ŒπŸΆπŸΎπŸ•πŸ˜·πŸ‘©‍⚕️🌑️πŸ˜₯πŸ‘

Speaking My Mind: Now it's just me with my wicked old brain doing th...

Speaking My Mind: Now it's just me with my wicked old brain doing th... : ...Muddled writing of this blog! Anywho... I have a relevant o...