Sunday, December 23, 2018

Last Night's Christmas Boat Parade and today's Gilchrist Park giant card display! Both in Punta Gorda Florida!


























































The first published title would have been correct if all pictures showed up in the area that allows me to place them in my blog!
Unfortunately since last night I was the furry kid wrangler the pictures were taken by Hubby on his camera from his phone not mine; and for some unknown reason it does not recognize our in-sinc phones?
Therefor in spite of the title's and my good intentions of showing you also last night's PICS from the Christmas Boat Parade they were not made available for this blog?????
ALTHOUGH THEY ARE MINE AND HUBBY'S!!!!

Forgive?

Next time.

They were awesome!

Happy good night all!

Count those blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

JUST IN!
All Christmas Boat Parade Pictures accounted for!Well, what do you know they are here!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Knowing is half the battle....

Speaking My Mind: Knowing is half the battle.... :   So yesterday I went to the new Nurse practitioner. New to me not to the doctor, just he...