Thursday, September 20, 2018

Not jealous really!

                               And not competing with Hubby's latest ills, believe me! And that would be quite                                                            foolish!  But I never had cankles before!
                                    All due to a fight with the back door while taking the Furry Kids out!

I have iced it and even put a call into my internist nurse for ideas on pain meds. Only because of my elevated liver enzymes Tylenol is a no-no, as well as all anti-inflammatories. Advil caused a bleeding ulcer years ago, and the rest, even prescription ones are not allowed either same issue, so Gabapentin was approved for the pain if it is necessary. So far I am toughing it out, not taking anything, and the icing too is not as often!  Maybe it will go away, but the nurse did call back and they are writing a script for me to go for an X-ray if it doesn't get any better by tomorrow. The idea is for me to go after Hubby's eye appointment across the street from the hospitals into their walk in X-ray departments.
I don't think I will do that though.
Hubby is still not doing too well, he has even had a 102.4 fever last night! I have to keep reminding him to take the Tylenol, when he does it does go down, thankfully. And of course his very strong antibiotic 2X a day and antibiotic ointment 3X a day too.

If it is broken, the last time I broke my left leg I walked on it for two days without an issue. If this is just bruised, although it did hit hard. Last time when I had broken it I had fallen off a ladder that I was on due to washing windows and fell onto a hard patio!

Moving on...

Hubby had gone shopping Tuesday for groceries at Publix and got two balls of pizza dough this time; one was used tonight for Calzones for each of us, mine with turkey sausage, spinach, mushroom and onions, with part skim mozzarella and Parmesan, Hubby's plain with just the cheeses!

We each only ate a third of our individual Calzones, cooked on 400 degrees for twenty minutes, golden brown due to brushing with extra virgin olive oil! Topped off with marinara sauce!

Happy good night all!

Count those blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Soldiering on...!

Speaking My Mind: Soldiering on...! :   Individuals with Multiple Sclerosis affecting white matter, or those who have had minor strokes may ...