Thursday, July 5, 2018

As luck would have it...

we did not go out last night for the fireworks, weather was not permitting due to us going to go via our boat into the harbor! Too much thunder and lightning and pouring!
 So instead we chose to be safe and stay inside our refuge, home.
This morning we heard on the news that a few places even cancelled their displays due to the weather not cooperating, I believe Sanibel was one.
So I suppose we made a good call.
Why even right now we are having storms again!

Tropical depression Berle has formed south east in the Caribbean earlier today.
According to the meteorologists it will not be bother for us due to windshear, African dust, and the cooler water temperatures, believe that or not! September is the month that historically has had more hurricanes so "they" say. Well, for us in Florida, except for Irma last year being in September, August was the month for both Andrew cat 5, August from the 16th-28th 1992, and Charley, August-13th-2004 a cat 4!
And Katrina in mostly Louisianna too was an August hit, from the 23rd-31st, 2005!
Tonight's rain storm is getting nastier sounding so I will be cutting this short.
Besides my hands and wrists are not doing too well.
I need to ice them! And we all know when hurts when you do this, you shouldn't do this! Ha!

See you all tomorrow, okay?

Happy good night all!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought...

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought... :   ...I had tPA, which is the older medication they used.. .tPA (Tis...