Sunday, June 17, 2018

First things first, Happy Father's Day to all Dads! Delusions of grandeur dashed...-And dot, dot, dot, dashed, ha!


And why, one might asked? The chairs were okay! So no banquette, nor benches nor swing..not even the hammock hidden away in the garage somewhere! Oh well...As you may have noticed there are five chairs and one is not like the others... it is the sole survivor from its mates of Hurricane Charley 8-13-2004, our Charley Chair! It had been in that lovely Gazebo when it took to flight during those 145MPH, cat four winds, but survived somehow... In fact it has had, from time to time that written on its top and bottom parts of its anatomy! "I survived Hurricane Charley, 8-13-04, a Friday"
A chair folks, a very inexpensive one too, but downright durable!

 During Hubby's mostly fine attempt to finish the display today he was using the pressure washer and his shoulders became quite painful, and so that and the rain and heat once again delayed the whole damn thing! Hubby did finish many little tweaks, and even had time to tie the chairs around the table? 
I know, I know many might wonder why? Geez folks, the chairs are not yellow ribbons and the table was never an oak tree... but with one sweet hardy gust of wind they could once again be swept into the canal, and Hubby hates fishing them out of there...and that is why. The odd chair is a necessary chair, it is also a guest chair or a sentry chair or whatever yes a stoic chair to teach or show by example that being a lightweight plastic stackable outdoor chair in Florida is NOT FOR SISSIES!
So there chair! And ha!




                 On that note allow me to be the very first to wish you all a very happy good night?
             
                  And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

PS Hubby chose to try to finish the whole shebang by the dock today, not my idea being Father's Day and all.
The guy even insisted on making breakfast on this day, supposed wait on Daddy day, but as he so often points out that I am not his child and he is not my Daddy, ha, and here is his perfect omelet that he felt the desire/need to photograph:
That is usually my department, ha!


But he also chose after I suggested Plaza Mexico for a celebratory lunch and turns out that was also for dinner!

PSS his shoulders appear to be on the mend, rest and lotion are very helpful for overworked muscles and bones. Thank goodness!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: My CT showed that...

Speaking My Mind: My CT showed that... : ...my kidneys are fine! So are, my liver, and pancreas I don't have a gallbladder anymore, surg...