Sunday, May 27, 2018

Are ya ready for some football?


Aussie is a bit early or late for the season, hmm? But if nothing else he is ready!
I truly thought that a new just a few minutes ago picture could show you all how big he has grown, but I guess not really? 
 He does love his new Nerf tough doggy football that is too hard for him to destroy so far! Already all of his soft toys as well as his predecessors ones are history after being stitched by Hubby way too many times! You heard that right, Hubby was the stitcher; I can do a button or a hem, but not much else. 

Years ago Hubby had bought me a sewing machine when I was pregnant with Number One Son, way back in 1972 and it was quite high tech with all those fancy cams/discs for different stitches, we even still have it, to this day I wonder why he did that, he knew better that I could not sew,...and as soon as I would try to use it, it would break down! I took home economics, home ec, while in the eighth grade, cooking and sewing, and my teacher had us make denim sheath A-line dresses. As luck would have it even then; she ended up giving herself an A-, since she did most of the work on mine! Only because I kept asking her for help and she finally did help by doing the whole thing herself! Cute dress. PS I aced the poached egg; some people are good at some things and others are good at other things, good lesson.
 Yes, that is the living room TV remote control and Aussie has seemed to have mastered using it, but for some reason he prefers VUDU and Netflix channels, they are his favorites, he also subscribes to turning if off altogether, ha! FUSSY!

Unfortunately, like many doggy toys, the football squeaks! And the tunes, in other words noise it puts out via Aussie's squeezes come out at some of the most inopportune times such awful squawking sounds that you wish were in high pitch doggy tones then we could not hear it while thinking, reading, watching TV, talking etc...  ha! But it makes him happy, and it doesn't have soft fluffy stuffing to swallow or hard round eyes or buttons to chew and try to swallow either!

Yup, spoiling children, even the furry four-legged kind, is easier than it should be!

Happy good night all!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: OUCH!

Speaking My Mind: OUCH! :     For some reason I am having stomach pains, considering I no longer have a stomach, just a small pouch, it is q...