Thursday, May 17, 2018

A bit more progress...

On the tiki hut project... rain came in and so it goes...




                                                                    Moving on...

Yesterday, Southwest Florida Pain Center called to ask how I am doing after my day before procedure. Well, so far I have been on ice packs applied to my neck on their incision, not unusual for me without the cervical facet injections, but this too will pass so I have been told.The promise is of several weeks to months of pain relief, so I will have to be a patient patient. Although, immediately after I was able to turn my head and therefore my neck from side to side without pain, and even now I still can! Thus the scheduling of the other procedure, the cervical radiofrequency ablation.

I checked healthgrades after, like today, odd for me not doing it first, but my Dr. LK Valente has a 4.1 out of a 5 rating, very good but not great.
He was trained in all New York Universities as an anesthesiologist, his only specialty, nothing negative about his abilities were found.
Too late now, anyway.
I checked when I found some negativity about the pain center itself, reviewers gave it a 2.6 average.
That is why I Googled Dr. Valente all by himself.
I was relieved.
So far no complaints from me.

Moving on again...

Tonight we are having the rest of the rib slab, the other half, with two new sides that I made to go along, twice baked mashed potatoes and buttered corn. Last night we shared the very large sweet potato and nice portion of baked barbecue beans, and they are all gone.

Happy good night all!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought...

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought... :   ...I had tPA, which is the older medication they used.. .tPA (Tis...