Tuesday, May 22, 2018

3:50 P.M. we lost power due to a lightning storm!

We are not alone 254 of our neighbors are also without power! FPL, Florida Power and Light, has stated that a main line was hit and the power should be back on by 6:15 P.M., but that is subject to change. Oh well... Tis the season as you all know! Rainy/hurricane season, and again there seems to be a possible tropical depression forming to our south in the Carribean; by Friday we should know more...aghh.
Meanwhile, this morning Hubby did get that fourth piling in, yay!

It is now 5:25 P.M. and the rain and periodic clashes of lightning continue.

Fortunately, from experience I began our dinner early; even turning the oven on to 350 degrees and so we did have our dinner.
That is why I prefer electric since it stays hotter longer than gas that can explode!
To me electric is more efficient and safer.

Anywho, we also have our landline to call FPL @ 1-800-4-Outage. It looks as if that extra $3.75 a month for our Consumer Cellular plan is paying off already with always being online, yup I am on my phone for this, house WIFI is not working.

I guess that is all for now, so please be here or be square, ya hear! And happy good night all!

Another pick from Hubby this morning below:
Now that's cheery, ya think? Two more water Lillies in our pond!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Other than news!

Speaking My Mind: Other than news! :   ...Our lives and welcome to it!... So yesterday I went to, PT, physical therapy, and due to taking my...