Tuesday, March 27, 2018

WOW! I got my fantastic new turning radius! Lotsa FISH!

But damn! I still see too much going on...!
This room needs helpful editing; any suggestions? 

The white couch, had some water damage from me trying to clean it with the appropriate fabric cleaner, but too much cold water, oops! In actuality it was a very good futon solid fabric based all canvas sleep sofa from Target bought back in 2004 for around $300-$400, I forgot! So we decided to retire it to the curb instead, pick up for garbage is tomorrow, instead having to donate it, and yes we did finally get a call back five days after we had called several non-profits, from Habitat and they scheduled us to be here by April 9.1918. And of course they were very specific about the item being clean and lacking tears or rips of any kind or water damage, and at first the examination it looked fine, since it had one of those full protective covers on it. Although, the edges where Aussie's dirty feet got it I did use my tried and true Woolite cleaner for rugs and fabrics on it... oh well too much water, now it's history, not matching their standards! I did have Hubby salvage the metal frame that could eventually be the base for a porch swing, without fabric, wooden slats, we have so many left from the newer configuration of the dock, less concern and add in some exterior throw pillows from Target or even Walmart, four for as little as ten to twenty bucks, and voila done and useful!


The fish trunk above was a blank slate, until I had the brilliant idea for Hubby to cut out all the Florida fish from the Fish and Wildlife rules magazine for me to decoupage on to it! That was one of our first fishy things we did to the new room, the top was stained and the interior was painted a bright blue!

My wooden ramp can be seen that sort of melts into the tiles here.

See my fish art, one from an annual art show, called Dancing fish a signed piece, over the couch. It was bought before Hurricane Charley and it was in the foyer then well protected. Then moved into this room after its completion, and the other one is from my cousin, the retired teacher with Skipper our Bichon seeing something fishy, she named it...


This room is attached to our second bathroom, my accessible one, with my additional fish of all mediums displayed, including even a rug, vinyl, metal, fiberglass, balsa, and puffy pieces line the room's top circumference near the ceiling. And I suppose that something is quite fishy with all of that!





My four foot by six foot roll in shower that Hubby made! See now Aussie's shampoo is in there too!



Happy good night all!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: OUCH!

Speaking My Mind: OUCH! :     For some reason I am having stomach pains, considering I no longer have a stomach, just a small pouch, it is q...