Wednesday, January 24, 2018

So we did receive the new cards, and...

...We did have the refund from Best Buy show up too, but the coupon club one hasn't yet.
These new credit cards are now good till 2023, only five years away, but still that year is mind boggling when you think about it!
Truly.
So science fiction-ish, ya know?
Well, maybe not to most of you young-ins, although wrapping my brain around that year still seems futuristic to me, and yup I guess it is, what do ya know, 2023 hmm!
Being that it is not now nor tomorrow or the day after that...really!
It is, dare I say, seventy-three years after my birth!

WHOA! And WOW!
Makes you think about mortality, now my Mom lived to seventy years old due to a massive stroke taking her in eleven and half hours, and her Mom was killed in a car accident at a mere fifty-six years young and I never got to meet her since she died six months before I was born. Dad's Mom too passed away too young. I think in her early sixties due to diabetes and gangrene, back in the 1940's before I was born, consequently I did not meet her either. So the chance that I will be here in 2023 sounds iffy to me, only due to the women in my family not having much luck in that arena... only five years...  to most makes my thoughts go to maudlin, forgive. But........... and now this is a BIG BUTT  whoops I meant BUT medicine is so much better these days, so hooray! I will volunteer to be a guinea pig (MAYBE) so that I have a fighting chance and I will, fight all the way that is!

Still not waiting around to die!
Only waiting for this damn flu thingy to leave the premises!

Moving on...

No news about my results of my MRI yet.
I suppose no news is good news, hmm?

Meanwhile, I think that I found the cause of my eyes blurring,  too much of phone games and computer time!
Over indulgences in solitaire and dominoes?
Too much Netflix?
I hope.
Most popular?
Least problematic, easily fixed.

Oh well.
We will see...

On that nearly positive note, sort of...allow me to be the very first to wish you all a very happy good night and ask you to kindly share all your blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!









No comments:

Speaking My Mind: I'm all fired up and, will not take it anymore!

Speaking My Mind: I'm all fired up and, will not take it anymore! :   Have you ever gone to the emergency room of your local hospital an...