Monday, January 22, 2018

Not waiting around to die, we are usually doing something, anything instead of that!

Sadly, someone I know stated that some days it feels that way, "Just waiting around to die."
Huh?
And very negative!
I like to think that when we take days off from a too often busy day, mind you too many doctor appointments at times... but making the most of them by having fun eating out! Today we tried a new to us place, the hamburger joint called Five Guys.
1900 TAMIAMI TRAILS, STE. 100
PORT CHARLOTTE FL 33948
T941-764-0088
11am-10pm Every Day
Menu consists of hot dogs, hamburgers and shakes and soft drinks.
Decent burgers, all toppers are free and healthier fries. They have shops nationally, find yours at: http://www.fiveguys.com/

Besides lately I have been feeling funky, although my flu never got to the usual symptoms, I only have coughing, runny nose, sneezing and achy body; thankfully no full blown fever, or at all really.
I suppose my flu shot has helped considerably in preventing that!

I did have a dermatologist's appointment today to check the brownish blotches that I recently acquired where my squamous cell carcinoma had been a few years ago, so I went to be checked.
And all is well, just sun discoloration thankfully! Cure: more sunscreen.
The ARNP that I see there is named Elizabeth Webber, the same name as the nurse on the TV show General Hospital, what a coincidence!

We came home after so I could see GENERAL HOSPITAL!

I am back on the vaporizer, Tylenol, cough medicine, and Vicks vapor rub.
Other than that I am fine.
That is not counting the MS, asthma, CKD, thyroid, arthritis, eye problems and other issues that may have slipped my dotty brain for now, ha, bud dump bum.

On that awkward note allow me to be the very first to wish all of you a very happy good night and ask you all to kindly share all your blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

NO! I am not waiting around to die!
I am fighting hard to live!
One day at a time... going with the flow... ya know?

After all I speak my mind daily here! Ta DA!







No comments:

Speaking My Mind: The Un-NEWS!

Speaking My Mind: The Un-NEWS! :   Nice title, let's see how many are interested in the "Un-NEWS"... Scattered all over the ya...