Sunday, December 17, 2017

Streaming movies, TV series etc.

We have been watching movies in the same room, a rarity these days and we chose a few Steven Spielberg movies of the 70's and 80's, so we watched ET, one of my favorites, Always, Gremlins and Batteries Not Included then moved on to Jaws, Jaws 2, Jaws 3D, and lastly Jaws the Revenge! Scary, found myself hiding like I did as a young mom during the gory chomping scenes!

Too bad they did not have Close Encounters of the Third Kind available I loved that one too, wish all the Indiana Jones were available on Netflix that we loved, but so far they are not either.
We avoided too serious content ones that most we had seen though before when they originally came out.

Our goal was to enjoy our ride without too much involved in too deep thought, pure entertainment was our goal, although all of those were done so well and that made mindless entertainment take a nice concise slick turn.

We also watched, if I recall, Men in Black; fun stuff!

All ones that brought back memories that we used to watch with our sons, some from when we had just moved here to Florida in 1986; every Saturday night we would go out to the movies and dinner, and they each could invite a friend!
Those were the days...ahhhhhhhh
Memories!

Moving on...

I personally have been watching many series.
The latest now is American Crime with Tim Hutton, used to love his Dad, Jim Hutton as Ellery Queen, sadly his father passed away at only forty-five years old from a heart attack. He took over the series for a while I seem to recall or not. He was/is the spitting image of his Dad, not unlike Tom Hanks and his look alike son Colin.

Although, in this series with Tim Hutton, American Crime, he plays the father of the victim of the crime, not the detective.
I miss him sleuthing like his Dad, someone should remake Ellery Queen, great series.
Are you listening out there?
You could even offer him the role?
I would.

Any-who, Hubby took a turn for the worse again last night, being a day past his two week bout with the flu he regained his 101 plus temp last night with heavy congestion.
He is reinfecting himself, and I keep telling him to watch using his cup and the thermometer must be 
cleaned with rubbing alcohol and the cup with HOT soapy water!
I am using more Lysol spray, and trying hard not to get too close, so far my symptoms have been extremely mild in comparison. Oh Hubby's temp was normal today again a perfect 98.6, but with the Tylenol.

On this note of hope to a happy good night for all, and to also ask you to kindly share all your blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: OUCH!

Speaking My Mind: OUCH! :     For some reason I am having stomach pains, considering I no longer have a stomach, just a small pouch, it is q...