Friday, December 29, 2017

Some things in life are great to be redundant, ya know?

And somewhat reassuring too!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Any-who, yesterday, last night I left you here with another cryptic message or mini blog, and for that I am vey sorry, well not very or really sorry, since who needs to apologize these days unless harming or insulting someone, truly, agreed?
Never solves anything in entirety anyway, but a nice lame jester, hmm?
                       Thus the knowledge of thinking before we speak or act again, oops my bad...

Although, none of that has anything to do with what I was going to say here tonight, really?
Last night I left any of you with more questions than answers I hope.
PT= my usual of massage, ultrasound, and icing my calves and feet, yup the whole shebang, boots back on too. Only due to cooler weather.( Don't get excited; just high sixties and seventies here folks!)
Number One Son= came down for a visit and from there, the sports rehab, we all went out to lunch at....= THE THAI CAFE!
From there we came home and went out on=our boat and saw a few pods of = dolphin, but they, the dolphin were too quick to snap any decent PICs of them, and I had a = body collapse on board our ship, where my body could not move off the seats and so the table was removed and the transporter was used to get me off our mini yacht and into the house with my two strong men doing all the difficult hard work heavy lifting of me, and we all voted on Bocca Lupo Coal Fired Pizza, one large pizza and a small, actually very large but their small Greek salad that my men picked up for dinner now around six P.M.! Ta DA!

Now are you and me back up to speed...?

Today was a free day, meaning nothing to do but stay in and rest.
Hubby did work in the yard and I did actually accomplish a load of towels in the laundry.

Still wobbly and spasms going on and off, what else is new?
This is one redundancy I can live without!
I much prefer my first pictorial one above; quite reassuring, ya think?

Speaking my mind, cause it is all I got.
Night all.


No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought...

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought... :   ...I had tPA, which is the older medication they used.. .tPA (Tis...