Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Renewed feelings of goodness and decency in people.

GREAT JOB ALABAMA!
Letting the world know that some times when repeated multiple accusations of sexual misbehavior means that they must have some legs of truth! And when so many people who do not know each have similar or same incidents allegedly perpetrated by Roy Moore in the end most Alabamians felt they were true and voted accordingly for Doug Jones a man with excellent ideas and a modicum of  honesty and decency that is needed in public service of all jobs. Moore, for once be a true gentleman and concede the election sir, you did lose.
Good judgement.

Moving on...

We are lumps today, as we had nothing much going on.
But in a way we both needed that rest.
Hubby actually felt better today!
And I am the one waiting for the other shoe to drop.
You see, I have not had severe flu symptoms, Hubby had.
I suppose it is because I had my flu shot in the beginning of September and his was nearer to the middle of November.
Mine had more time to work, and no the shot does not give you the flu people!
We have a flu shot yearly and this is the first time that we have gotten it; the news says that this particular strain is only ten percent covered by our shots this year, better than nothing! Every year the strains can be different.
But getting the shot is better than not getting it believe me!
And we get the heavy duty senior ones, at Walgreens where if you get one they give one: https://www.walgreens.com/pharmacy/immunization/shot_at_life.jsp.
That is why the last several years we have been going there.

Gus, our rescue Havanese mix hairy son, knows something is up he has been more jumping on our laps and kissing and loving us as if he is taking care of us. Personally, I love the positive behavior, but Hubby is so sore so it is not as pleasant for him, and I am mostly numb, so... I enjoy this more than angry biting!
So I encourage this behavior that occurs while we sit in our recliners.

On that happier note allow me to be the very first to wish all of you a very happy good night, and ask you to kindly share all your blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

PS Hubby lit the menorah tonight, since I write while lying in bed and remove my two boots that I joke are like fire boots, but are not as easy to put on and take off.
This week I am going in for evaluation for appropriate PT, physical therapy, for my plantar fasciitis or Achilles tendinitis is its other name.


No comments:

Speaking My Mind: My CT showed that...

Speaking My Mind: My CT showed that... : ...my kidneys are fine! So are, my liver, and pancreas I don't have a gallbladder anymore, surg...