Friday, December 15, 2017

How is it...

that a magazine like Southern Living, cannot deliver your completely paid for one year last August subscription, supposedly due to it being undeliverable?
WHAT?
Our This Old House, Coastal Living, and Better Homes and Gardens all get here to our mailbox in timely fashions!
WHAT?
Last time this happened, also with them, we thought after speaking with the post office and them denying telling the magazine that our magazine was undeliverable, so now what?
Who do you believe?
And we are the ones still not getting our magazine again, until I have to practically have to beg them for it and we will be getting this month's and next, thank you very much, finally. But if I hadn't called...

What they tried to tell me, the one who called them last time this happened is that they received a new address to finally send them to? NOT TRUE!
WHAT?
I said you spoke with me and we have been living here in this particular home nearly twenty years and it is the same address!
She said back to me our current and our only address when I asked her to and I said yes, that is right our only one... so?

I realized we hadn't received our December Southern Living issue when our January one of Better Homes and Gardens came today!
And that is initially why I called.

And when I heard an instant replay of their last month's excuse I got upset.
I repeated their illogical reasoning due to us receiving all mail as well as our magazines.
I asked them directly why and from whom they were told this ridiculous information that our address was undeliverable?
The supervisor said, " the post office".
Frustrating.
Aggravating.

So I threw out another possibility to Hubby about the next block over where their house number is the same as ours as well as the first letter of their street address and they go up north a lot and lock up their home, and we have had their mail and their ours, but it always has gotten straightened out eventually...hmm but maybe?
When they go away they stop their mail, but then they would have it held not sent back...nope!

Oh well.

Perhaps someone in their company, the magazine company that is, is keeping the magazines for themselves or selling them, some go for as much as fifteen dollars a piece without a subscription... a black market magazine gang?

Who knows...could be?

Moving on...

We left our mini manse at eleven A.M. this morning and took to our errands completion first at Walgreens for vitamins and orthotics were had there, then an early lunch at Olympia's. A cup of cabbage soup and a small Greek salad for me with my iced water with lemon on the side, Hubby ordered a BLT with the same beverage as mine minus the lemon.

Finished lunch on time for my PT, this time with Amy from Michigan, another newbie, she did ultra sound on my feet as well as massage ending the whole session with an icing, that is cold, not sweet, ha!
Then odds and ends at Winn Dixie's again to make latkes for dinner and kugel, also a brisket and salmon for future meals.

On that note allow me to be the very first to wish all of you a very happy good night and ask you all to kindly share all your blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought...

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought... :   ...I had tPA, which is the older medication they used.. .tPA (Tis...