Sunday, October 29, 2017

The other foot?




Why, when and how did this happen?
I really do not know?
This is MY RIGHT FOOT!
The LEFT one already has the boot on due to it having plantar fasciitis and tendinitis! This is my RIGHT, could it be jealous? Kidding of course.

I have no measurable pain in this right foot that is definitively bruised and I awoke with this hard to the touch bulbous raised in the middle bruising unbeknownst to me of cause by doing anything reckless or even NOT doing anything reckless by accident!
Curious, very curious.
Downright odd!
And that is the inner side, not the big bony side of the outer foot, it's on the inner side below the smaller bone on that side, and yet there is a bump like a bone protruding.
Does anyone have any ideas on how this could have happened?
I am right here and even I cannot figure it out.
No wandering in the night bumping into anything.
Not ER worthy and so I have iced it on and off all day.
The discoloration has diminished somewhat, but the hard swelling has increased in area, very weird!
I am in wait and see mode until tomorrow...

Moving on...

Hubby mowed the lawn today; probably the last time for a while due to cooler temperatures, beautiful mid-seventies, and sixties overnight for most of the week, although tonight it will be in the fifties!
Eighties though will be back by the end of the week.
Together we made corn chowder for dinner, definitely soup weather!

Happy good night to all and to all share those blessings and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: My motorized wheelchair needs a new battery...

Speaking My Mind: My motorized wheelchair needs a new battery... :   ...Hubby found out Medicare will pay for it. Hubby thinks I need a new ...