Friday, October 27, 2017

COEXIST



We went out to fish but instead found ourselves once again on a photographic safari! No critters were harmed in any way on our day out again!

The fellow/gal below was about eight feet long sunning itself in the mangroves!






See unspoiled areas coexist with developed areas!
In this jungle paradise called Florida!


Thumbs up in my selfie!

                        
Hubby with hands on action! Me, not so much. This waterway is called Shell Creek, a short excursion from our B-7 canal to the Elkam Waterway our main canal then to the harbor up the Peace River to Shell Creek!

                                  A very old railway bridge still being used!


                                       Our hearts in the sport, but not our bodies all of the time.
            Those are our mangroves that harbor wildlife including fish, many varieties of birds, i.e. all sorts of waterfowl.        Let's all...  

                     No automatic alt text available.

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: My CT showed that...

Speaking My Mind: My CT showed that... : ...my kidneys are fine! So are, my liver, and pancreas I don't have a gallbladder anymore, surg...