Wednesday, July 26, 2017

In spite of...

What my doctor says I AM NOT A DIABETIC!
Now she is also intimating that I have third stage renal failure due to the type two diabetes that I do not have!
My A1c is 5.7 and that is barely a pre-diabetic!
Maybe it is time for a new doctor.
Oh, get this a stage three renal failure is not really bad at all, according to her it is the best, lowest, huh?
Not what I just read, it is very, very bad!

I need to see a nephrologist!

http://www.nationalkidneycenter.org/chronic-kidney-disease/stages/stages-3-to-4/

Not good at all!

Scared.

TTYL
Good night.
 

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought...

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought... :   ...I had tPA, which is the older medication they used.. .tPA (Tis...