Monday, January 23, 2017

PT, other stops, and thoughts about...

Physical therapy today with Bryan, the youngest of the group that works at the Fawcett Sports Rehab. where I go for my therapies, celebrating my twentieth year there!
He made a mistake and asked me what exercises I have been doing and I told him and he was determined to change it up and so we did.
The mat which is like a raised extra wide table/bed, about the width of a full sized bed, with a thin mat cover and pillows is where I did a majority of my exercises today.
One and half pound wrap weights for each hand and up and down motioned movements and back and forth and another pushing downward direction, each with twenty reps.
Leg lifts with weights five pounds separately lifting, my right leg knee, supported by a wedge, righty is stronger than my left with the same weight, and the left weight felt way too heavy, got a back spasm, tried breathing deeply for a while, it eventually helped, and I did accomplish the reps of twenty too for both!
Bent knees up and in and out, again twenty reps.
Then over to my favorite machine that does the whole body arms and legs moving this time for twelve minutes last week, Wednesday during my evaluation, just ten minutes with Raye and third year grad. PT student Amy.
Maybe this Wednesday fifteen minutes on that machine?

Afterwards I rode my ride BIG BLUE over to Bealls Outlet in the same shopping center, the Promenades, as the rehab., to try to find a blouse for our outing to Versanis comedy club for our anniversary dinner and show, a red one with gold glitzy embossing would be nice and that is what I would like. Although, my black slacks that I was going to wear are already too large for me, so I may have to rethink that whole outfit. I have three weeks left...
Next we stopped at Winn Dixie for rolls and hormone free Bryers ice cream, as well as hot prepared choices for dinner, we arrived home right at dinner time!
Hubby had moved the car over by the grocery while I rode over.

Moving on...

Shocking to me with the new administration's reaction to the Women's March on Saturday, Hubby told me that VP Pence insists that we are all equal already so the March wasn't necessary!
Guess I shouldn't be shocked, par for this, "new" administration with frightening lack of what's what in true America.
They have been living in a bubble it appears.
Love the fact the Josh Kushner and his girlfriend were at the D.C. March, he is a Democrat and she voted for Hilary, as you must know Josh is Jared's brother and Ivanka's brother-in-law, DJs kids.

Love that Chelsea Clinton is such a decent grown woman taking a protective attitude toward Baron T's being a kid so leave him alone, and she speaks from experience! Politics be damned! Brava lady! Classy act!
Good friend still to her pal Ivanka's littlest brother.

On that note of hope we can all accept our differences, but aim to change what we can, yes we can, I know we can, then allow me to be the very first to wish all of you a very happy good night and ask all of you to kindly count all your blessings and share all those overages with you know whom and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!



   

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: OUCH!

Speaking My Mind: OUCH! :     For some reason I am having stomach pains, considering I no longer have a stomach, just a small pouch, it is q...