Monday, December 28, 2015

Annoying obnoxious outrageous controversial and yet ingenious!

Who, who, who gets all the free media coverage?
What, what, what are "they" getting paid under the table? (Of course kidding; don't sue me! But how you publish and air all his speakings, makes one wonder, seriously.)
Where,where, where is his knowledge of the United States Constitution, Federal  Law, plain US government, etc.? 
Why, why, why do they all fall for his subterfuge of cleverness?
Which, which, which person is actually the more able to become the suitable candidate?

(And yes, as promised his name is not being mentioned, but you all know of whom I am referring.) 

If my questions baffle you then I suspect you are a member of the GOP. (Again a joke, and if of that party I sure hope that you get it? Again just kidding, or not...sorry, my bad!)

I can go on and on, oh no do I have a frothy orange haired fellow connection in my past?

NOT!

Only semi with his son-in-law being from my original homeland of Paramus New Jersey and a bit more of he attending the Jewish Community Center that my parents help build way back when, oh no!

But not biological, THANK THE ALMIGHTY! I crossed myself too for double coverage, ha.


Upward and onward... and so that life can go on, let us all pray that "he" is not their chosen one.

 Enough already with all the mental torture!

On that note of a reality check, whew, allow me to be the very first to wish all of you a very happy healthy safe good night
and ask all of you to kindly count all your blessings and share all your overages with you know whom and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!


 


No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought...

Speaking My Mind: Yesterday I went to PT... and the PT lady thought... :   ...I had tPA, which is the older medication they used.. .tPA (Tis...