Saturday, October 10, 2015

Uneventful

Never did a word seem so desirable.
Sometimes we have to just agree that quiet is better than....... I'm thinking.....here I've got it....yelling about something horrid!
Or even speaking softly about that topic or experiencing it.
So today was another one of those lack luster, common, less than exciting, typical, average, non-committal, good or bad pivotal in an usual blip in the space time continuum kind of day; got that?

Any questions?
I can't hear you, but that's okay!
Me neither. 

All I can say is as the day's realization of ordinary-ness has the absolute plausible probability that nothing will be changing with a little over five and half hours left in today I feel my commentary is then considered superfluous and to go on, null and void.

And that makes me feel that I can without thoughts of rudeness or misinformation not being passed on concurrently I will close my daily rhetoric for it is not up to snuff for entertainment or informative purposes.

On that note of sadly, not worthy of a quote, allow me to be the very first to wish you all a future uneventful day too and for tonight a very happy good one and also ask you to all kindly count all your blessings and share all those overages with you know whom and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

  

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Now it's just me with my wicked old brain doing th...

Speaking My Mind: Now it's just me with my wicked old brain doing th... : ...Muddled writing of this blog! Anywho... I have a relevant o...