Sunday, July 12, 2015

Gotta hurry!

Odd how all day long we have been threatened by thunder, and we all know the saying "when thunder roars go indoors"; right?

Okay!

Well, what do you do when all day long it roars on and off, thunder that is, but nothing else happens?
Ya know it made me logically/safely get out of the pool, ten minutes early this morning and after that I then rushed my shower since the noise of that thunder did sound threatening again. As the rule is that you should not be near water in or outside, anywhere near it during any electrical storm...usually, here, when there is thunder there is also most likely lightning, but alas there was none...
I am trying to be careful, but these false uproars of dangerous weather coming in or not, are confusing, true? 
Almost like the boy who cried wolf, ya know?
I feel like yelling at the sky saying, "FAKER!"
Okay, maybe in jest I did.
NAH, too ridiculous even for me; just a thought out loud though.

I do wish that our local meteorologists would kindly give us some more ideas of what we should do other than repeat cutesy rhymes to remember during this rainy season what to do in the case of  thundering storm-like threats... Oh wait that would mean they would have to be more like soothsayers than being able to read computers!
Radar is their main reasoning for predicting our weather, as well as all those barometric pressures, heat indexes, and actual temperatures as well as the humidity factored in, I suppose, but I am just a laymen/woman. But I do have three weather apps!

Guess they cannot take the time to rethink the faux roars, alright they are real roars but they are more like, now please forgive this analogy which I believe is right-on though; I know a cringe factor application, but it does fit, they are more like "dry heaves" truly!  Non-productive, thankfully, although our flora could use a natural spritz.  

Any-who, other than that I guess our day was quiet, well not quiet with all that racket outside, but you all know what I mean, anyway allow me to wish all of  you a very happy good night and ask all of  you to kindly count all your blessings and share all your overages with you know whom and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: The Un-NEWS!

Speaking My Mind: The Un-NEWS! :   Nice title, let's see how many are interested in the "Un-NEWS"... Scattered all over the ya...