Monday, June 8, 2015

Information highways are mine for the asking!

Geez, now its my time to gush over this newfangled thingy we decided to step up to the plate with and to come into the 21st Century and use and amuse ourselves with daily! Oh the thingy is our new semi-smart phones, I use the term semi because I do believe that is copy-righted, Smart Phone?

Gush, sure I am gushing, since its like having a magic 8 ball or wizard or soothsayer with accurate fast information at you fingertips, and the WOW factor is through the roof!

No one on this planet would understand, oh sure maybe some others that have been watching their pennies too with the thought that they really do not need to be informed at faster than the speed of light or sound or whatever the universe has the ability to shell out at any given time of day!
I'm like a kid in a candy store, with not knowing where to look first, so I speak to the thingy and it talks back to me, but you all know that!
It's street smart with answering beyond most all of my mind's comprehension; I can truthfully say I am in AWE!
So this is what the kids mean when they overuse that word, "AWESOME!"
Here it fits.

Sadly though...
Although, I am still baffled by some things like the fact I took three beautiful PICS this evening and just spent the last too much time on trying to find out where I downloaded them to, and sadly I am still looking... when those others of Hubby's were so easy for me to find and publish right here, mine are, I am afraid to say lost somewhere in cyberspace or on this computer the PC or my wee one the Laptop!
I did do the same procedure with email and downloading I thought, perhaps not or this would not have been a mystery to me this time, hmm?

Any-who, when I say they were splendorous, eventually I do hope that you too will see them and agree...but until then... well, all I can say is let me be the very first to wish all of you a very happy good night and ask you all to kindly count all your blessings and share all your overages with you know whom and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!


No comments:

Speaking My Mind: The Un-NEWS!

Speaking My Mind: The Un-NEWS! :   Nice title, let's see how many are interested in the "Un-NEWS"... Scattered all over the ya...