Tuesday, June 16, 2015

FINALLY! AND A BIG YEAH!

The first three pics were my first taken with my new smarter phone; not too shabby, hmm?Gus relaxing on one of our sun-room sofas, actually posing so sweetly!

 The one above is our backyard fish pond well protected by greenery from predators translation: herons. They love eating our fish!The last of my first three phone camera pics is a view from our pool area down to our dock that as most know Hubby reconfigured not too long ago and with spare boards made that table.
 The below pics are of Hubby and Gus on the board walkway there to Lido beach, as you can see he has, Gus, has his vest on declaring that he is a "service dog". Although, he is still being trained for that and has quite a ways to go. 
 The only reason I had taken a picture of this Holiday Inn Hotel was due to my pleasant surprise, since it is the same one we had stayed in about twenty-five years ago with our then teenage sons, it was right across from the beach, Lido beach. And it was within a favorable distance from the Ringling Museum that we also went to at that time when living across the state in Ormond Beach.

This was all taken last Wednesday on our way home from my neurologists office in Sarasota, we also ate lunch in St. Armand's Circle, a shopping district not unlike Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills California very lovely and only a few blocks from my doctor's office. Fortunately, the prices for lunch are not as dear as the shops are for clothing, accessories, art work etc., but always fun to look, ya know? It was raining while there and so I apparently forgot to take pictures, but we will be going back again since it is so close to my doctor's.

I hope now I will be able to share more pictorial blogs as the year progresses and we hopefully get out more into the world...meanwhile please allow me to be the very first to wish all of you a very happy good night and ask all of you to kindly count all your blessings and share all those overages with you know whom and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: This is where my three inches went... I think!

Speaking My Mind: This is where my three inches went... I think! :   From December 2023 CT lumbar scan: "L1-L2 level: Severe disc spac...