Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Speaking my mind at times is...



…a challenge.
These days because my mind comes and goes at will.
I know.
Sadly, as my body appears to be getting stronger with my weekly exercising and walking, walking, walking whenever we go out, my mind has sadly staccato via word issues and names to remember after just being told two seconds before, scary. It is supposed also a symptom of my age as well as Multiple Sclerosis, so I am sunk.
I even asked Hubby if any of my doctors mentioned I might have the beginnings of Alzheimer’s, my mother’s sister had had it, my aunt, and he said no, I think.
Ha, I actually do not recall, how odd and not at all funny.

Any-who, while I sit here nightly and really do not know most nights what I will be writing when we have not gone anywhere like today…ideas do enter this noggin of mine just like that, which at times amazes me, in case you were wondering I snapped my fingers and that is what “just like that” was, metaphorically, is there such a thing?

Anyway, I so enjoy doing this and it is the one thing other than Hubby and our sons that I have continued to be interested in for all these going on seven years next June live and be well…where did that come from?
My parents’ generation used to say that.

Oh, before I forget again I want to let all of you out there know that this year my experience with my mail-order pharmacy Prime Therapeutics LLC was a very pleasant non-stressful one. They are concise and efficient as well as Caremark and CVS Specialty that are all a part of my pharmaceutical needs contractors, they were great and thanks to all of them!

They are all with Florida Blue, and I will not start on them… but you all know how I feel about them…Florida makes me Blue Insurance Company.

Moving on…

My body is getting weaker in some ways and stronger in others.
My arms although are depended upon the help me move along with my walker just that thing alone has caused shoulder and hand pain, as well as significant weakness in my hands.
And today I was making some headway on that third book borrowed from the library and not only did I almost drop it a few times, lefty (my reading eye) started to get blurry and that hasn’t happened in quite some time…disheartening…

So as like you I try hard to live life and not be too much of a pain in the tushy to my loved ones these days; let’s face it I do have continuing health issues that flair up in not such a good style and require attention and we all know its not going to go away and might change for the worse much worse, of how I would prefer to be, ya know?
Now I will STOP IT!

And think happy thoughts… and end with my favorite song that I have driven many crazy with all year long?


My best medicine!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Other than news!

Speaking My Mind: Other than news! :   ...Our lives and welcome to it!... So yesterday I went to, PT, physical therapy, and due to taking my...