Saturday, January 4, 2014

Freezing temps all over the place and very cold here too!

Terrible weather, beyond belief in the north and northwestern portion of our fine country, even here in Southwest Florida!
Yes, we too have been very cold with a low of forty-five degrees today and our high was only to sixty-five degrees Fahrenheit today, a bit chilly for winter even in PARADISE! Albeit, tomorrow  we have been promised that once again we will be in the low eighties, whew, wish you could all come down, but airports are not moving planes out...Our norms here at this time of the year, winter, is usually in the fifties during the night and mid-seventies during the day.

But in reality the minuses of below freezing is what they are having in our northern hemisphere, how truly awful for them with no change in their near future, only more of the same with their snowy blizzard conditions named HERCULES!

For me though, for me  to complain with either areas unfortunate temps is ridiculous, since due to circumstance beyond my control I am living in a climate controlled building/our home!

I guess all my hemming and hawing is proving to be not helpful and I should relax and be thankful that at the flip of a switch we have the ability to cause heating or cooling to supplement our needs for comfort, and yes, I truly am... for with our last month's broken down system it once again showed me how my body with the Multiple Sclerosis is at the mercy of my maintaining of my comfortable body temperature, otherwise needing my cooling vest or blanket with socks or whatever methods, sweaters, slacks, cool beverages and on and on with what I have learned over these past several years, since being diagnosed.

So I am going to wish my northern friends warmth and safety with dealing with their horrid weather blight and pray for everyone to not get hurt in any way by this powerful system; they have all been through so much over these last few years!

On that note of hope for everyone to stay happy and healthy, allow me  to be the very first to wish everyone a very happy good night and ask you to kindly count all your blessings and share all your overages with you know who and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!    


 

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Knowing is half the battle....

Speaking My Mind: Knowing is half the battle.... :   So yesterday I went to the new Nurse practitioner. New to me not to the doctor, just he...