Saturday, November 23, 2013

Lately I have been noticing that I have become more receptive to...



…People asking me to ‘like’ their page.

You see, their need to be liked is a natural part of every human beings desire for acceptance, and the only reason I am so in agreement with their requirements to be approved of is due to a rather long period in my own life where I too felt that need… but these days, I must admit, at times, I have found that I too have a slight twinge of that vague emotional want of that high as well and still, and so…I ‘liked’ three alone, just today!

1.     “Home is the womb that holds the soul.”  That Vincent J. Barra requested.

2.     “Authors, Speakers & Event Producers Network – ASEPN” That David Simone requested.


3.     “How to overcome stage fright” That Yaoz Agmon requested.


Apparently, from a few of my lesser known/speak with, Facebook friends…it’s the least I can do, the very least…bud dump bum…


Oddly enough their topics did catch my interest.


Don’t get me wrong I am not so esoteric, (although I do agree with that first titled page) but I am definitely not really a legit author or a performer or public speaker (anymore if ever)… but they did profess to have subject matter that if I was in that market I would or should or could possibly desire to hear a little more about all of those, from their own personal slant on those things, ya know?


But since I am pretty much a bum these days…I wouldn’t know what to do with any of that stuff from their particular viewpoint, but perhaps you would?


Sure I could pass it on to you guys here, but basically isn’t that what I just did, didn’t I?


People are amazing and hopeful and happy and they/you and I have shared sites that make us all have certain feelings of joy, sorrow, and numerous other emotions. My most recent site that I do go back to on and off these last two days, since I heard about it on that video TV show of "Right This Minute", ABC Tampa here, check your local listings, only yesterday is that as many may have noticed they are also giving away a 42” TV if you hear/see their Buzz word daily on their show and enter… Yea, sure “giving away”, not to me people! But it is one of those no obligation to enter contests and so far no additional SPAM that I can detect has been sent…Any-who, the video is called “Happy”, by Pharrell Williams and it runs 24/7 with all different people dancing to his four minute long song and if you click on the right side of the whole screen of the video you can change it to another person or just watch it straight on, and eventually the people and locations change too! http://24hoursofhappy.com/


And the people have been from every walk of life, young and old, earlier today there even was a very overweight woman with an impishly cute face sporting a pixie styled haircut of her dark hair, sitting in her mobility scooter holding a parasol, dancing in time to the music from her waist up, as well as adorable young couples, a novice skate boarder, (fell often but got back on), a small girl child with balloons and adorable viral smile  …and on and on… it is truly amazing and the lyrics are so contagiously cheerful; it is a feel good sort of thingy, ya know?


So on that high note, allow me to be the very first to wish all of you a very HAPPY good night and ask you all to kindly count all your blessings and share all your overages with you know who and we will too!


And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Knowing could be everything!

Speaking My Mind: Knowing could be everything! :   Shocking yet poignant and many may say necessary. The International Crime Court has done ...