Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween! With a funtime for the whole family!



Scary stories for a fun night!










This is a yearly sign so Skipper doesn’t go berserk with each Halloweener’s knock or ring at the door.




This is how we solved the problem, above.

Moving on...
I had to go all the way back to 2011 for this blog/story of mine, due to last year being a too real horror story of Super Storm Sandy, but I think that you may approve of my poetic licensing one; and one will only know if you try it and you do like it, hmm?






On that note of this being sent to you with love and the idea that all holidays should be fun for the whole family, allow me now to be the first to wish all of you a very happy good night and ask you to kindly count all your blessings and share all your overages with you know who and we will too!



And next time please be here or be square… or BOO HOO on you, ya hear!



                                Bow, wow, wow, wow, wow, That's all folks!
                      (Mom, found one of my baby/puppy pictures)

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Interesting tidbit of non-newsworthy development!

Speaking My Mind: Interesting tidbit of non-newsworthy development! :   The nurse whom, I thought I called her name wrong , prefers being ca...