Friday, July 5, 2013

Refund, reps increased, riding around doing errands...



Sometimes I wonder how our mail system works so efficiently.
On Tuesday, after Hubby arrived home at 12:15 P.M., from the vet’s office is when all hell broke loose about the charge for a procedure that was not requested, and that they said that they would cut us a check for the $125 refund that they had charged us and our mail comes usually in the late afternoon, but not always, sometimes earlier. Our check arrived in the mail the very next day, Wednesday! That amazes me due to the fact that even though it was only coming from the next town over, next door to us, it first had to go through Ft. Myers an eighty mile round trip, give or take a few miles from here. Any-who, it came and to say I was relieved would be a vast understatement.
One never knows does one?
Just thought you all might have wanted to know the end result.

Moving on…
At the gym/rehab I had forgotten to tell you that on the overhead gym, yep I do think that is the correct name I have increased my reps to thirty in each direction, that is with my hands first front than backwards. The arm cycle is still a total of fifteen minutes with seven and a half in each direction. And the total gym is still two sets of fifty reps.

Errands: we first went to deposit that check, but after the gym/rehab we stopped for lunch at Applebee’s where they offer Weight Watcher’s meals and I had one for lunch, jalapeño-lime shrimp very tasty! Hubby had roast beef cheese melt with bacon, not good for him, but he won’t listen, what man does? He had coffee and I had my iced tea.
Then on to Walmart for a sprayer that wouldn’t disintegrate when filled with bleach, and they had one; also to pick up my natural hair color maintaining product.

I waited for Hubby to fill up the car with gas at Sam’s Club and when he went in for paper goods, olive oil and coffee I read the paper in the car!

We came home in time for cliff hanger Friday on General Hospital!

That’s all for tonight and I will bid you a happy one and ask you to kindly count all your blessings and share with whomever you care to and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!
Storm coming in…gotta go!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Be in the know!

Speaking My Mind: Be in the know! :   The presidential candidates are tied!   New Yahoo News/YouGov poll shows why Biden-Trump rematch is st...