Saturday, February 9, 2013

Topics to write about sometimes just fall from above...


Well, not really, case in point that does prove they do. Today, I was concerned that one of my biggest fans of this blog had not been heard from for a couple of days (And yes, he has been AWOL before too, guess I was worried it was becoming a habit) and so I decided to share last night’s blog on his timeline to see what’s up? And to my happiness he read it and liked it once again. Whew, thought I was losing my touch… being touched is not the same as losing it… or is it? For me a definite maybe. Nah. I bet you thought this was easy coming up with ideas night after night, but in my ordinary but at times extraordinary life, now who am I kidding, those days are long gone… But who else can make the mundane seem so complicated and the tame not so lame and the rest put to a test to change up this quest of mine to…NOT REGRESS! It sort of rhymed… can you do any better? Sure you can. Yes, we all can agree that life just happens, but how we put our own personal spin on it, is called creative writing! Let’s face it none of what is here within this whatever this is, is that, ah yes, though this is my blog! Did you know that the word is a derivative of the conglomeration of a somewhat contraction of two separately meaning words that whence hoisted into one another turn into the neuvo protracted for a contracted word called, ‘BLOG’, meaning ‘book log’, or not. Bet you didn’t know that or maybe you did, who cares, nor you, not me. Moving on… I seem to be making contact with superior humans with knowledge that I can access from their vibrant more youthful and not so cognitive challenged brain…And so that is a good thing… Only problem is, this being like me is filled with magnitudes of information that may be proven on us individually but with trying to share with others it might not work the same way. Also, like me, this human recommends checking with the doc, which I sure will as I always do… I am on a very cautionary balance of medications that need to be dealt with by medical professionals with degrees, not us Goodwill Ambassadors of trying hard to make whole world well! Any-who, in other news… The DSL went down again, for hours and so I called CenturyLink, this time, Grant, in California answered for technical support… don’t you just love the part of the recorded message that says to get quicker access to solve your problem go to our site, www. CenturyLink.com? I CAN’T! You idiots are not allowing me online! But I did restrain myself, from yelling at the recording, what good would that have done, anyway, really? But I digress, yep, too often; Grant promised that he would see if they could speed up the fixing portion of our lines, which we were told would take seven to ten business days to be dug up and replaced. I do believe we are halfway through their promise. Although, this time I was contrite in demanding with all these issues, I thought that we should be refunded at least one day's use for this service that has become quite iffy since August 29th of this year, when our first complaint went in on this issue that was finally diagnosed this past week! Grant apologized like all good customer service people are well trained to do and said that we should be called back shortly with a set up time for the repair, but alas we have still not heard a word and that was hours ago… Good news though, Grant also reported that we would be getting a month’s charge off for our next month's bill. Not to say that I am jaded, but I will believe it when I see it, ya know? On that note of a bit of not always believing what you hear, except from me, allow me to be the very first to wish all of you a very happy good night and ask you to kindly count all your blessings and share those overages with you know who and we will too! And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!?

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Blank, blank, blank!

Speaking My Mind: Blank, blank, blank! :   Empty box! An item was placed in my purse at the sports rehab by an unknown individual. Our cocon...