Thursday, May 10, 2012

Going to some places does not mean that you instantly become better informed, ya know?

We moseyed on over to the doctor’s establishment around nine-ish in the A.M. I was told of the cancellation the night before, in the late P.M. And so we took them up on the offer. First the nurse, Honey, got us situated in the room and quite a while later the PA came in, oh, PA, the Physicians Assistant almost. Lisa the PA said that she was to graduate this August. And so she took my vitals and questioned me on my reasoning for the visit and so I blah, blah-ed her to a near death experience, but we all have to admit that she is or will be finally someone who is supposed to really care about all that I had/have to say, Ta da! Or perhaps, at this late date she may change her major? LOL! Hope not, she did seem to really care. Nah, my incessant talking has had many wanting to kill me I am more than sure, but none have actually done it, my undeniable proof is that I am still here! I think that definitely calls for another Ta da and ha! Basically, what the doc said after calculating the data that was accumulated is that I did seem to need more blood work, four vials full for more, all thyroid, and another A1C, diabetes test, and a couple of others, since I already had that Vampira remove my ruby gold fluid at the lab I gave them the script so I am not quite sure what’s what, but this is a definite that I should also have two ultrasounds, one for my abdomen and the other for the (pyloric?, we all know doctors handwriting…so I’m not clear or I should say it is not clear to read.) and my two carotids ASAP, since this order is dependant on my angels at the medical group that helps these things happen I am currently on hold for now. Gosh, they sure know how to make a gal feel important and cared for…this doc once was a pediatrician but traded up to general practice including his undeniable, Marcus Welby character. Kids, look him up a doctor show, here I will help you out…just copy and paste, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Welby,_MD Although, this wonderful man was trained in the Philippines and is of that persuasion, which make he and Doctor Welby only the same in the way that they love what they do and make you know that they will not let any stone go unturned to solve your problems! And he touches elbows and hugs too! Great guy! No, magnificent! Any-who, we will be knowing more by tomorrow from that special magical place that makes medical issues not so overwhelming for us commoners. Moving on… And so with again too much information of little of your interest…GOSH, did I say that? There I go assuming again…shame on me, hmm? I know that information with details is what we all desire and just sketchy, not quite telling stuff is hard to swallow, but sadly that’s all I got… when the information comes back I promise to be as explicit as someone with my vague abilities can be, okay? On that note of not too much note worthy, but fascinating words, ha… allow me to be the first to wish you all a very happy good night and ask you to kindly count all your blessings and share those overages and we will too! And next time please be here or be square, ya hear?

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: What mischief can we get into today?

Speaking My Mind: What mischief can we get into today? :   Drum roll, please...! Famous poetry... "How do I love thee? Let me count the...