Thursday, August 4, 2011

512.76 down, 30 million a day, but on the bright side...

Sure the country has problems, but all I can say is that Sarah Adkins with American Standard, a customer service department representative out of Piscataway, NJ is a woman of her word. Why you might ask? I know you didn’t, but I will tell you anyway…because our new stainless steel kitchen faucet arrived today by FEDEX, no charge this time! This appears to be a company with class that stands behind their products.
Hubby installed it after lunch and it is the same model as before only in stainless steel, one handle with pullout faucet with hose to fill larger pots etc., our old one was white coating and peeling terribly.
To our mixed emotions we were unhappy to find out that AMERICAN STANDARD is manufactured now in MEXICO!
Why then are so many Mexicans coming here when we are outsourcing our long time products to them to make? I don’t know about you, but I am terribly confused.
Not that we should not open our arms to any peoples whom wish to emigrate to our fine nation but at the rate we are going without many jobs here and that our manufacturing is getting outsourced by going there to them it does seem illogical to me, how about to you?
No bigotry here friends, just an inquiring mind wanting to know, why?
And this is the crust of the problem, huh? The outer edge of the truth that needs to be gone at with much more gusto than powerful wind words!
We appear to be not getting any better in the jobs market at all.
Gosh, I have friends and relatives that have gotten so they check where everything is made and refuse to buy things if not made here.
But it doesn’t seem to be how to get the problem solved, because my understanding is that it is getting worse not better, true?
I wish I knew the answer on how to make more jobs that the rich really cared to make happen but they all seem to be in the protection mode of what’s theirs and to hell with the rest of America’s attitude; if you don’t mind me saying, hmm?

Middle America needs to work folks if not… all those so-called governmental programs that are meant to aid the poor will be overworked by most, seems like a ridiculous vicious cycle, hmm!

I feel like yelling it’s the WORK FORCE STUPID!
Geez that felt good, now if just saying it would make it happen…sorry, it’s that wishing to make it so mode that gives us with hope, hope.

Happy that my market days went the way of the last down turn, in the 1980’s not the last one, and you know it is so freeing not watching that ticker tape going up and down like a heart monitor on someone with atrial fibrillation… but I do get it. Been there done that.
Being poor is not that bad, after all is said and done.

So wasteful of our elected officials who were our disputed congress over funding and who seemed to forget the FAA workers, but wait, just in, they have made some negotiations and many will be back to work by Monday! Does this mean that we will not be losing 30 million a day in much needed tax revenue?
Seriously I haven’t a clue.
Any-who, moving on… allow me to be the first to wish you all a very happy good night and to ask you to kindly count all your blessings and to share all your overages and we will too!

And next time please be here or be square, ya hear?

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Sorry for a repeat of missing here...

Speaking My Mind: Sorry for a repeat of missing here... :     It was time for another hospital visit...NOT! Me again...same symptoms of the ...