Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Computer difficulties last night and now still this morning!

Dear friends I was not able to access this Blog last night due to AOL and Internet Explorer who still seem to be having Internet issues that are beyond my control.
Please be aware that not only was that a problem for me and Hubby but the rest of the people who use those two things!

Moving on--- I am going to try and write a wee bit and post it for you.
Any-who, although the technical glitches were abundant and prevalent I too had my own physical difficulties last night due to me going to the eye doc.
My eyes had been dilated and with my already eye problems that made it nearly impossible for me to see this to write and so if it had been working Hubby would have been writing a short note to you mentioning that!

It appears that the ophthalmologist has a better take on my eye situation than me or my neurologist. He fortunately seems to think that I may get much of my sight back in that right eye! Yippee! And he even gave me a new prescription to get filled for new eyeglass lenses! That he feels should help me see that much better! YEA!
And so I will leave you all with those positive thoughts and wish you all a very happy day since I am now writing this at 8:30 A.M. this morning Tuesday August 31st.
And hopefully I will be on here again tonight to get back on track and write something more interesting and beneficial to all, ha!
So happy day to all, and to all count those blessing always day or night and we will too!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Today is a busy day,... for us!

Speaking My Mind: Today is a busy day,... for us! :   First, we meet with Hubby's oncologist for a monthly update on his bloodwork that ...