Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Back in the pool today!

Does anyone out there really read this nonsensical boloney that I spew out nightly for my own satisfaction of doing something tangible to prove I have minuscule capabilities?
You all do know that this is my personal mental health therapy?
Being allowed to verbalize how things are in my own little world has made me feel a wee bit useful.
As I told an FB friend just yesterday, as we all know; there is nothing new under the sun and sharing our flaws or frailties allows us to realize that as human beings we have many commonalties to compare notes on so to speak. Or to laugh at what the other guys consider problems and say, hey mine aren’t so bad after all!

So let me encourage you to listen to my reasoning on this venue of unadulterated narcissistic boldness of manner and idea I will ‘xplain myself ‘Lucy’ to all of you or any one person who might find the time and take the non-initiative to consume this fodder of my heart and soul.

Here goes… being practically an only child with older parents I was listened to intently when I spoke, and when they died and our sons grew and moved away and my hubby heard it all before too many times I decided there was an entire world who hadn’t heard a peep, and that is why we are here today!
The end.
Nah you’re not getting away with it that early, you should have realized that peeps, this is Tobi’s turf!

But as simple as I stated my reasoning.
I do enjoy talking and since I don’t drive anymore due to my health and I quit so many of my extra curricular activities where I did have friends and if not friend’s people to talk to…THIS IS MY VOCAL OUTLET FOLKS!

This morning I did get back into the pool for my ROM exercises, and they do help I suspect.

I have come up with a new greeting for all to verbalize for your day to begin and I think most of you may adopt it since it is a very simple twist on our usual boring daily welcome to our world or friends, instead of good morning just say happy morning!
What do think?
I proposed it to my FB friends today and a few responded in the positive.
But not enough to brag about.
I suspect most might be in a rut of sameness, you know what I mean?
But just think about what just changing that one word means?
That you are wishing your buds, co-workers and complete strangers to have happiness for the start of their day!
Wow, what a concept, huh?
Isn’t that really what we are all looking for?
Some think MONEY buys happiness or love or this job or that other thing, but what it really boils down to is you making you happy!
Truthfully, all any of us can do is smile to fool our brains when we are feeling down.
Things don’t make you happy, just comfortable.
Of course I am not so idealistic that I don’t know that we as human beings need our creature comforts taken care of, but after that; what do we really need?
Greed is what caused this mess that we are in economically and it truly shocks me when I read some of the people’s forms of incomes on my FB page.
Make millions, flip this or that, doesn’t anyone remember how this economic disaster started with people who were so greedy they never knew when enough was enough!
Having fun and monies to relax are fine but when you have to have more and more and more, then my friends I think you may need your own Blog for some mental health re-evaluating!
Playing hard and working hard to get what you want?
But in reality what is it that you really need?
And yes those two things are different my friends, and you should all weigh those choices…where does it stop?

On this pittance of an attempt to create thought of deeds in my newest friendships I will bid you all a very good night and to all count those blessings, which I may add are not how many homes, cars or whatever you have but your spouses, partners, children, pets of whatever treasures that breaths your air in your space alongside of you or somewhere in this world!
And we will count ours too!

And now my audience has reached on FB friends a tally of lively breaths of 302!
Thank you to all!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Up in the air!?

Speaking My Mind: Up in the air!? :   Hubby is unsure whether we will have to return to the hospital again, due to his catheter leaking or i...