Monday, March 22, 2010

Richness is a state of mind

As we enter a new debate on the healthcare reform bill for ‘the who knows’ how many times, it looks as if it will be signed this week since the votes were enough to pass it in the house.
Although now nine states’ attorney generals seem to feel it is unconstitutional and are proposing a law suit; we will see how that turns out… and aren’t there fifty states? (Are they going to use their own monies to file the suit or ours, the tax payers?)
I am confused, so I ask you America, and then why did just nine state’s attorneys find this horrendous injustice and no one else?
The lessons in government bureaucracy continue folks… the saga goes on…good luck PRES! I am on your side, which is really my own side since you seem to want to help me!

Another, confusion for me is that originally I thought that coverage for pre-existing disease adults wouldn’t kick in until 2014, but on the news just a short while ago they stated that it will be only a three months wait. Hope they are right, I could sure use it!
(Update: Apparently the report was not specific or accurate and it is the one for children that will go into effect in three months, adults will still be in 2014.)


Anywho, I just received an email from an older cousin, he’s in his late 70’s and who has raised 7 brilliant beautiful Ivey League college grads, and has a bushel of grandkids and a few greats to boot. Now he feels we are spending too much and the picture he sent was of a toddler female cutey with a pacifier in her mouth wearing a sign that says that she is already in over thirty thousand dollars in debt and all she owns is a doll house! Well, she should have mentioned it to Bush, I think; he got us into this mess! Mr. Obama inherited it too!
How soon we all forget!

Not having a plan in life is why so many are in debt plus living above their means.
Medical issues even with insurances have monetary caps, or am I the only one who knows that?
Why just the other day I heard of a person who needs a transplant for their child, and has insurance with a cap of eighty thousand dollars although the actually cost of the transplant is one million dollars! Now who in their right mind prepares for the likes of that, especially for a young child?
Come on America this Healthcare Reform Bill was a necessary necessity to stop the over billing and ridiculous cantankerous idiots who are putting good people into financial ruin only because they had the bad judgment to get sick! Good grief if we all knew that would happen we would have had better prevention care? Oh no, none of the insurance companies really believe in that, too expensive for all those tests and education!

Sorry, but it has gotten my juices flowing people, I am upset with people who will not leave well enough alone.
Sure the bill might need some tweaking but shouldn’t the grownups sit in a room together and discuss it civilized?

On that note of discontent I will wish you all a goodnight, at least try, and count your blessings and we will too!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: The Un-NEWS!

Speaking My Mind: The Un-NEWS! :   Nice title, let's see how many are interested in the "Un-NEWS"... Scattered all over the ya...