Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Boy what a life... out in the world again!

Knowing that what you do daily has either a positive or negative affect on your psyche I have been making a concerted effort to create encouraging upbeat day by day ideas to promote that.
Today, when the newspaper arrived it was loaded with coupons as well as its usual concise consistent informative prose.

We have been receiving a FREE paper live and in person for the last few days due to me filling out one of those surveys online, that I know you know that I said that I hate, oh well…it’s for two whole FREE weeks!

Any-who, it was those coupons that promoted our venturing out today. One was for my haircut place, three dollars off, and the other one that we used was for a restaurant at the mall that was a, buy one get one free, meal deal! And so our itinerary was set for the day. And I figured while there why not see if any of the stores are hiring, and I did receive two leads, but not that solid, who knows what may come of them.

I also asked my hubby to go to the Sears store too, and see if we could find out why our Kenmore dryer timer dial has been on occasion running backwards, but they no longer have an in store service center, bummer! But they still are online, and so we will use that.

You noticed I said the dial was running backwards, hmm now who besides me thinks that is a little bit weird? But that’s not all of it there has been another strange occurrence or darn peculiar incident that happened around nine A.M. this morning, my husband was still sleeping in, and I told myself that I should leave him alone he must need the rest; oddly enough within seconds he asks me if I had turned the ceiling fan on the fast speed and put on the light? No, I really hadn’t and he knew it too! It did it all by itself, wild!
They’re back…
Yep, we were told that we might have ghosts that were awoken when the hurricane hit back in 2004, our home is now over fifty years old, built in 1958, and the house was gutted to be put back together.
Things do seem to affect the cat and the dog, Casey the cat has been known to jump for no reason like a Halloween cat without Skipper nearby for play or anything else, woo, woo, ooo. And Skipper has been known to hide in the bathroom behind the toilet, well not behind but near, and he barks during the night at nothing that we can see... scary, huh?
We were told that pets are extremely sensitive to such things.
Who knows…?

On that silly note or perhaps not so…I will bid you all a good night if you can… and count those blessings and I will too!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Be in the know!

Speaking My Mind: Be in the know! :   The presidential candidates are tied!   New Yahoo News/YouGov poll shows why Biden-Trump rematch is st...