Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I am at a loss for words...

Oops I did it again! I just nearly published only my tonight’s title. And that is ironic since the title for tonight is, “I am at loss for words!”
Yes, even I find at times that talking for the main reason only for talking or in this case writings sake is at times difficult.
I know you are all astonished with this revelation.
Actually, what I would like to talk about is that I think that our small county of Charlotte Florida may have just gotten their first tourist catcher place, it’s called Muscle Car City: http://www.musclecarcity.net/museum.html . It is located in what I fondly call River City, but actually Punta Gorda, in an old Wal-Mart store. I found out about this purely by chance while reading our local paper’s editorials; it seems that a friend of mine, an editor, had voiced her opinion about the place and its accoutrements. In fact she wrote an article in a local magazine about it. It seems that it is one of the few local places that really do serve breakfast all day long, and my friend had told another friend (who works nights and sleeps in) of hers of this fact. You see besides being an auto museum with muscle, classic and antique cars it also has a fairly well supplied diner. Sounds like a good days worth of fun for any family; all information is located on their site above.

Next, I watched Oprah today and she had heroes who help people in rough time’s show, which was another tear jerker. But also quite informative, and I recommend anyone who thinks they would like to help others financially or with time to spare or could use some help themselves in these tough times to go there: http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahshow/20090416-tows-heroes-help-donate
The one below I had a special friend who could used that one so I emailed them with it:
https://foreclosureangelfoundation.com/

I do know that networking and access is so important in any hard time in life.
Huh, I guess I did have something to say, although a bit brief, but action packed with information we can all use!

So I will bid you good night to all, and to all count those blessings and I will too!

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Blank, blank, blank!

Speaking My Mind: Blank, blank, blank! :   Empty box! An item was placed in my purse at the sports rehab by an unknown individual. Our cocon...