Monday, November 24, 2008

Well things have changed... a little

Another red letter day for the Market the uppers were underway by more than 400 points nearly attaining the topping out of last weeks 8500.
President Elect Obama introduced his economic team today too, could it be that’s why the Market swum up?

I for one have changed too both my reports were excellent.
My total cholesterol was 189, which for me is great.
Although, it was medically enhanced by my statin medicine that is; so aren't facelifts? And don’t they make you look and feel better. Well, hearing my cholesterol was normal was a wonderful present to help me alleviate one of my problems and making me feel better too.
My mammography showed no problems either, denseness but no questionable masses.
Anyway, the doctor I saw this day was pretty good at listening, and I was pretty good at explaining. I brought cliff notes, prewritten notations on the computer with reasons why I was there today.
He came to the conclusion, and I sadly agreed that exercise with my hip problems had to be curtailed, actually stopped all together since they seem to be doing more harm than good and I will be working on getting a better night’s sleep, and also working on making careful food choices.
This doctor felt as I had heard on the news that my lack of sleep at night has hindered my weight loss.
And since I am sensitive or allergic to so many medications as well as over the counter drugs we both agreed that I would continue with my red wine consumption and also take Tylenol PM.
I mentioned that I heard it could cause liver damage with the two used together, and he said that is only when you over indulge, but he felt confident that I don’t.
Hallax or something similar to that name was mentioned too, a British hot chocolate beverage that his wife has used to help her sleep. They are from England, Liverpool. He said that Ovaltine would be the American version.
So bent on trying something not too invasive we purchased my latest trial and error poisons, Tylenol PM and Ovaltine.
We shall see what we shall see.
And hopefully they will work!
Oh blissful sleep how I missed thee.

Errands were all around town, in our five mile radius.
We picked up our turkey breast for a two person celebration, sweet potatoes, string beans and pumpkin pie too, with all the fixings.
A healthy meal we might just eat when there is no occasion and have.

Good night to all and to all I will be OK as long as I know you are there listening.

No comments:

Speaking My Mind: Now it's just me with my wicked old brain doing th...

Speaking My Mind: Now it's just me with my wicked old brain doing th... : ...Muddled writing of this blog! Anywho... I have a relevant o...