Wednesday, August 24, 2022

No, COVID yet and hopefully none in our futures!

 


We are fully vaccinated and boosted, but months ago...wondering if having been vaccinated over a year and almost a year and a half ago, with having our booster shots last November, and wondering if they are still valid, and are we still protected?

How many of you are not sure either? I am not trying to stir the pot of concern, but I am personally concerned when I see no one but us wearing masks anymore! Most vaccinations are old by now as well as the boosters.

So yes, I am concerned, considering too many think the pandemic is OVER, and it is NOT!

The pandemic isn’t over, but most U.S. states formally say that it’s no longer a health emergency. - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/chief-covid-pandemic-84894398

Covid in the U.S.: Latest Maps, Case and Death Counts - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

https://fox8.com/news/fauci-says-us-is-out-of-the-pandemic-stage/

Please, people, we must genuinely realize that it is up to us to protect one another!

Moving on...

During the Florida election last night the winner was clear with 60% of the votes, Charlie Crist will be the contender against, our current governor, Ron DeathSatan! Charlie had been a Republican governor last time he was in charge of the Sunshine State, now a Democrat as a Congressman... he has a fascinating history with the Florida government.

Charlie Crist - Wikipedia

Nearly last... our sunrise!

 MY MUSES!

Lastly, moving on to who they are, our crew...

...3 months and 4 years old


Aussie, say good day!

I am Aussie, not being from Australia, but American-made. 
I will comply for its fun, so I will say good day!

I am called Aussie because my mom asked a sixteen-year-old girl who had been looking at me in the crate I was in at the adoption site that day what she thought I should be named. Mom asked her age, but not her name...ha! And without hesitation, the teenager had said Aussie! By the way, she was just looking, so my mom did not steal me from her.
We never did find out the girl's name, and mom liked the name Aussie too. Since then, we have discovered that it is a ubiquitous name, but it is still just right for me! My parents think that I am uncommon, even say unique! I do like that.
I am an Australian Shepherd, a red Merl. And here is an interesting factoid about me was supposed to be a miniature Australian Shepherd, but as you might know, I AM NOT! Although I am now four years old, I am the baby, though I am the largest of the fur babies, and due to my breed and being standard, I am a bit too big, ha! 
I was three months old when mommy and daddy adopted me. I had been taken out of a hoarder's home in the Carolinas with my litter. 
Above is my PIC, taken on the birthday I share with my dad, but dad is much older than me!!! I was the first to be adopted, on February 16, 2018, on dad's brother's birthday.
No tail/tale publishing, circa 2018.
Get it? I was born without a tail, preferable for all Australian Shepherds; only one out of five are born that way!

                                           
Hello, I am Bella, in the picture above, a Maltese Yorkie, a Morkie. I might be six years old.We are all rescues, so no one knows for sure our ages. I am the middle child, so I am what you would expect, with all those idiosyncrasies that go along with that! Being the only girl has its rewards, as well as its difficulties. 
I was turned in by my previous family, stating that I was misbehaving with their elderly dog, it had been said that I was driving him crazy! I was the second to be adopted on 8/18/18 on clear out the shelters day!
Oh, by the way, my record's called me Belle, and so for no known reason, mom decided I was more of a Bella; beautiful either way!



Hey, wait! Please don't forget me! I am Chance, pictured above, a Bichon Frise! I am seven years old, so they think, and the eldest, and I like getting up early with mom and Aussie. Bella sleeps late with Dad, till after seven most days, even later sometimes! 

I enjoy a good tug-a-war on the ropes that dad had twisted for Aussie and me, and sometimes even Bella plays too! I was the last to be adopted on January 23, 2020. 

I had been wandering the neighborhood for days, and then I saw Aussie and Bella in their living-room window, so I hung out there... 

The animal control lady had been called and came out to see if I had a chip I.D. with her machine, and dad told her that he wanted to name me Chance. His reason is that if no one claimed me, "I want to give him a second chance!" So that is how I got the name Chance!

The Animal Welfare League checked me out and kept me for sixteen days until I was allowed to be adopted. Good evening.  

Easy as Aussie, Bella, and Chance, now you got it! In order of adoption!

Speaking My Mind: Interesting familiar diagnosis for one and horrifi...

Speaking My Mind: Interesting familiar diagnosis for one and horrifi... :   But these are MINE! Not Hubby's! What he has is not contagio...