Friday, September 11, 2020

On this solemn day, I will discuss different things due to this pseudo normalcy world by this pseudo normalcy gal!



 We all know where we were and what we were doing sadly...as we all knew during all major horrors in history. And yes, we will never forget... that is all I will say now.

No photo description available.



Moving on...

Right now, I should be feeling great since my mammogram report came back absolutely fine for another year under my belt of being a good patient.

But I suppose I worked myself into a tither, lather, upset state, etc., now that's an old word! 
All because yesterday after my3D pics that I regularly smile for, joke, seriously a joke!  Another JOKE, anywho I asked Deb. the technician when will I have the results because she had said I was all done, and all those years Millenium was doing my mammogram pics they would read them immediately and you would know right then, so when I asked her what about the results, she continued to usher me out I asked her when and finally she said tomorrow to call, and so I did.

They at Akumin Imaging told me that they would be sent to my doctor. I got annoyed and said they always have told me I have a PPO, so no need for a doctor to be the gatekeeper, and I had canceled twice this year due to COVID, and my doctor and I discussed waiting till next year without concern and he did not even know I made another appointment when concern changed my mind because I do not need his approval for it.

Anyway, they put the office manager, Christine, on and she acquiesced to my concerns and said that the report and discs will be ready to be picked up, or could be mailed.

Hubby did agree to pick it all up and immediately when he got them let me know all was well... I have had four lumpectomy- biopsies all benign although the first was hyperplasia ductal and my mother did have breast cancer so if anyone can understand the wee bit of crazy I get each year before I get the results you would think it would be another woman! I had told the office manager my tales of woe.

They had said they had sent it to my doctor and so I did call there to check and his nurse Fabiosa or something close, I call her fabulous, she likes that at least she said she does, said she would check and call back this was at 10:40 A.M. and so far I have not heard back and they usually have half days on Fridays!!! Happy Hubby brought mine home or I would be waiting till Monday for this GOOD news!

The bad news is that my legs are NOT working right again, numbness, and pulled like muscles throughout, my feet are very numb too. My face and fingertips are also numb!
I have a sore throat, but at least no earache right now, it has come and gone, back and forth like that for days.

I am waiting to see if my stressful concern caused any or all of this bologna!
Stress does have a nasty way of causing Multiple sclerosis to go berserk!
The on-off sore throat is an anomaly though, earache too, not probably stress-related, unless...

But all is well as far as the mammogram goes so why is all this other BS still going on, pardon my French!

Moving on again...

This morning's sunrise...




Okay?
I got the nicest compliment today about sending these to one person imparticular who lives in the northwestern NJ mountains of Sussex county, my old childhood friend said without my pictures of sunrises she wouldn't have any! For she lives smack dab in-between two mountains! And that is a good thing I send them to her!
A great way to start the day!
Somedays though the clouds make it a non-ability to take them.
That's why when I get a fairly decent one I take quite a few.

Hope you enjoy them too.
I send them to a few family, friends, and meteorologists, besides here.


And now from this the venue of my additional opinions...



And now without any further ado moving on again to...

FOR PRESIDENT & VP NEXT!



VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala!
What a great team! THE WINNING TEAM!!!

Sanity runs in their families, decency and kindness, and smarts! Plenty of experience too! Did I mention EXPERIENCE! And level headed clear thinking!


And so we must go...



Be smart and be safe! 
Happy good night to all!



Count those blessings and we will too!
And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!
Take it, Bella! ( I am a Maltese Yorkie, a Morkie, and I might be four years old! We are all rescues so no one knows for sure.)I did this so I will be.


Aussie shut it down!




(I am an Australian Shepherd, an interesting factoid I was supposed to be a miniature but...as you might know I AM NOT! But I am now over two and a half years old, so I am the baby HA! I was three months old when Mommy and Daddy adopted me.)

No tail/tale publishing circa 2018.

Don't forget us too! 

Easy as Aussie, Bella, Chance, now you got it!
And me Chance, I am a Bichon Frise mix, first I thought Maltese but now I am considering poodle? I am pictured here with Mom and Dad at the Port Charlotte Animal Welfare League! I am five years old they think.

1 comment:

https://tobi-adayinthelife.blogspot.com/2019/04/wondering-tonight-about-all-tv-news-and.html said...

πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸš’πŸš“πŸ‘©‍⚕️⚕️πŸŒ„πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘Œ

Speaking My Mind: No news from the front on City Furniture today.......

Speaking My Mind: No news from the front on City Furniture today....... :   ...So we will move on to something else temporarily...! Hubby, h...