Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Old pic and a new revelation in this pseudo normalcy world by this pseudo normalcy gal!



An old childhood friend sent this via texting, and what this pic is, is Hubby, Number One Son, and me approximately circa 1973-4 in front of our townhouse condo, our first home in Coventry Square in Lakewood NJ, where we lived from 1972-1978! Only guesstimating due to Number One was five and a half months old when we moved there and he looks anywhere from one to two years old, and I am not pregnant yet with his little brother who is three years eight and half months younger, born in 1976. 



Wow! What a throwback!!! Those were the days!

The new revelation was that after I washed my hair for the third day in a row the color still washed off onto my towel!
I had called L'Oreal before I showered and told them all about my experience with their Feria:  hair dye that stained my scalp and forehead and towels and floor and toilet seat they offered me a $10 coupon that I said yes to...but that was before my today's shower and the fact that the first woman, Cynthia, I spoke to suggested using shampoo to remove the dye off my scalp and forehead and by the time I had called the first time I had washed my hair twice for two days so four times actually with the additional shampoo they provide with the hair dye. And then when I washed it a third and fourth time with Head and Shoulders and the dye got on my towel but not off my forehead or scalp I decided to call back!!!
And now Catherine, the second customer service rep.said she understood my concerns so she said that I should speak to a supervisor, but one was not available and so she took my phone number and said that a supervisor will call me back! That was hours ago and so far no one has. Oh and even though the box and toll-free number state's NYC NY they are actually in Westfield NJ.
It could be just their customer service in NJ, who knows...
Waiting...
L'Oreal Excellence that I used to use for the blond colors does have a red too, R6 I think Cynthia said that is why I said yes to the coupon, Excellence has not caused me any problems previously.

Stay tuned...

Moving on to FINALLY some halfway decent sunrises!!!





Almost a WOW???


And now from this the venue of my additional opinions...



And now without any further ado moving on again to...

FOR PRESIDENT & VP NEXT!



VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala!
What a great team! THE WINNING TEAM!!!

Sanity runs in their families, decency and kindness, and smarts! Plenty of experience too! Did I mention EXPERIENCE! And level headed clear thinking!


And so we must go...



Be smart and be safe! 
Happy good night to all!



Count those blessings and we will too!
And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!
Take it, Bella! ( I am a Maltese Yorkie, a Morkie, and I might be four years old! We are all rescues so no one knows for sure.)I did this so I will be.


Aussie shut it down!




(I am an Australian Shepherd, an interesting factoid I was supposed to be a miniature but...as you might know I AM NOT! But I am now over two and a half years old, so I am the baby HA! I was three months old when Mommy and Daddy adopted me.)

No tail/tale publishing circa 2018.

Don't forget us too! 

Easy as Aussie, Bella, Chance, now you got it!
And me Chance, I am a Bichon Frise mix, first I thought Maltese but now I am considering poodle? I am pictured here with Mom and Dad at the Port Charlotte Animal Welfare League! I am five years old they think.

Speaking My Mind: No news from the front on City Furniture today.......

Speaking My Mind: No news from the front on City Furniture today....... :   ...So we will move on to something else temporarily...! Hubby, h...