Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Getting it done in this pseudo normalcy world by this pseudo normalcy gal!



The story starts this way... My glasses in purple metal from 8-18-18 did not hold up and so I thought after several tries to put the old gal glasses together I decided that it was time to bite the bullet and go for a brand new pair! 

And so I called all-around to many optical shops, and prices for just my transition lenses ranged from $90-$220, not including frames! The ninety being at Sam's club but they said it would be weeks before they will be making glasses in frames!!! So what was I to do??? I knew I had saved my old glasses and they were rather well worn, pretty rusty in color with the razzle-dazzle of fake diamonds embedded in a sprinkling on each side...more like my personality, and began to wonder why I did not just wear them... sure a tiny stone or two is gone and the arms are looking a bit tired since the color is slightly off, other than that the lenses are also with a few scratches... but when its all you got in a pinch they would do and they did!




Now I could take care of my teeth with my CareCredit card that was last paid off last summer and so now my two needy teeth and my cleaning could take place and so I called Complete Dental Care and they fit me in this morning at 11;10 A.M.! 

Which I had thought worked out perfectly with my hair cut at Supercuts with Nina, my appointment at 12:30 P.M., and it nearly did... below is me, age 70, without a stitch of makeup not even lipstick after both, waiting in the car... due to having a bad battery that died at the dentist's parking spot. Hubby called our towing from our insurance coverage so free, and rifled through our paperwork and found the receipt for the battery purchased November of 2017 it had a three-year warranty! 

What luck replacement was free too at Sam's club where it was purchased and so we had HUGE hotdogs for our late after two P.M. lunch which had Hubby hangry by then! We had to go in in order to eat and hang out by the counter, all tables were taken away due to the virus! But I was in my chair, Hubby stood...




Sunrise this morning was challenging...but I took a picture anyway...



And now from this the venue of my additional opinions...



And now without any further ado moving on again to...


FOR PRESIDENT & VP NEXT!



VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala!
What a great team! THE WINNING TEAM!!!

Sanity runs in their families, and kindness, and smarts! Plenty of experience too! Did I mention EXPERIENCE! And level headed clear thinking!



And so we must go...



Be smart and be safe! 
Happy good night to all!


Count those blessings and we will too!
And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!
Take it, Bella! ( I am a Maltese Yorkie, a Morkie, and I might be four years old! We are all rescues so no one knows for sure.)I did this so I will be.


Aussie shut it down!


(I am an Australian Shepherd, an interesting factoid I was supposed to be a miniature but...as you might know I AM NOT! But I am now over two and a half years old, so I am the baby HA! I was three months old when Mommy and Daddy adopted me.)

No tail/tale publishing circa 2018.

Don't forget us too! 

Easy as Aussie, Bella, Chance, now you got it!
And me Chance, I am a Bichon Frise mix, first I thought Maltese but now I am considering poodle? I am pictured here with Mom and Dad at the Port Charlotte Animal Welfare League! I am five years old they think.


Speaking My Mind: A woman from City Furniture called last evening ...

Speaking My Mind: A woman from City Furniture called last evening ... :   With good news, she will either give us a $100 refund on our VISA ...