Thursday, September 10, 2020

Busy day in this pseudo normalcy world by this pseudo normalcy gal!

We left the abode around 10:15 A.M. and attended my appointment early for my 10:45 A.M. mammography by this much (fingers thumb and pointer about a half-inch apart) showing that we were slightly early and that I hadn't even finished filling out the paperwork...and I was taken to the 3D machine in the women's annex at Akumin Imaging in Port Charlotte not far from home. 

No sooner than I went in I was done! The results should be in tomorrow. Both sides lickety-split, perhaps a  poor use of words... any-who I was done before eleven and we had made appointments for our Flu shots for 12:20 P.M. and 12:30 P.M., what to do,... what to do???

We decided to drive slow and head towards Burger King for a drive-thru lunch taken over to the Beach Complex on Harbor Blvd. to sit in our airconditioned car and look at the water and that is just what we did. Hubby ordered a Whopper and I a Whopper Jr., a small fry, and a chocolate shake to share via an extra cup! All the good stuff that we hide that we enjoy!

After we were all done we took the long way to Port Charlotte Blvd. to the Walgreen's where our flu shots were scheduled. We figured we had some other items to purchase there like sore throat lozenges and zinc lozenges and so we did that too. Crystal the pharmacist was not ready for us although we were still a bit early. When all was said and done we had met another couple there, that helped make the wait somehow feel less long, you know what I mean... Once we got our shots we went home.

Earlier, before we had left Laurie the supervisor from L'Oreal had called and I told her what had happened including my shower today also leaving dye residue on my towel. She explained that the color choice of R68 Dark Auburn/Power Red has color boosters and that some hair mostly dry hair that is wavy or curly absorb so much of the color actually too much of the color so it comes off! 

The bottom line is that I thank her for her explanation and said that since it doesn't cover gray, and states that I will go back to using their Excellence product in the same or similar colors that do. In Walgreen's, while there today I checked and they have at least three in the same or similar hair color tones in Excellence. She agreed and offered and said she would send me four ten-dollar coupons and I thanked her. They usually arrive in 3-6 weeks she added, but sometimes in only a week. 

After we hung up I thought wouldn't it have been nice for me to mention that perhaps L'Oreal on behalf of Feria who makes these particular shades write into their box panels somewhere a disclaimer about their color booster reacting a certain way to certain hair types? 

Moving on...

I think that I got lucky today with our sunrise pictures, you be the judge...




WOW???


And now from this the venue of my additional opinions...



And now without any further ado moving on again to...

FOR PRESIDENT & VP NEXT!



VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala!
What a great team! THE WINNING TEAM!!!

Sanity runs in their families, decency and kindness, and smarts! Plenty of experience too! Did I mention EXPERIENCE! And level headed clear thinking!


And so we must go...



Be smart and be safe! 
Happy good night to all!



Count those blessings and we will too!
And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!
Take it, Bella! ( I am a Maltese Yorkie, a Morkie, and I might be four years old! We are all rescues so no one knows for sure.)I did this so I will be.


Aussie shut it down!




(I am an Australian Shepherd, an interesting factoid I was supposed to be a miniature but...as you might know I AM NOT! But I am now over two and a half years old, so I am the baby HA! I was three months old when Mommy and Daddy adopted me.)

No tail/tale publishing circa 2018.

Don't forget us too! 

Easy as Aussie, Bella, Chance, now you got it!
And me Chance, I am a Bichon Frise mix, first I thought Maltese but now I am considering poodle? I am pictured here with Mom and Dad at the Port Charlotte Animal Welfare League! I am five years old they think.

Speaking My Mind: No news from the front on City Furniture today.......

Speaking My Mind: No news from the front on City Furniture today....... :   ...So we will move on to something else temporarily...! Hubby, h...