Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Bump on my head due to meeting our kitchen bar while playing with our now very normal pup in this pseudo normalcy world by this pseudo normalcy gal!



Our Chance, Bichon Frise mix, is feeling so much better thank goodness.

He has been eating his dare I say doggie kibbles with big bro and little sis and playing and doing all those things good little fur babies like to do with or without Mommy and Daddy! The picture below that Hubby caught in action were the three actually playing tug-o-war! So cute! We turned the remainder of the boiled chicken and rice into a chicken and rice soup and chicken salad sandwiches! His tummy diet.



 I decided to play too and bent down for that purpose and got my head hard hit on the Corian bar, shown below!!! And yes I do have a sizeable bump on the back of my head that I am icing as I write this!


The fur kids will be fur kids but I am no longer even a human kid! What I am is a senior citizen that is being classified as disabled due to my Multiple sclerosis but when I think I am feeling pretty good I forget that I have a walking issue, balance issue, and particularly today spacial head issue! The bump is in the back of my head that hurts but Hubby checked for a concussion and I appear to be in the clear. Thank goodness for small things.
Heaven knows I have had my share of concussions, three that I somewhat recall.  

Anyway, they all have a short story tied to them but right now I can only remember why I had two. So I will mention the two, we had an antique Airstream travel trailer years ago and when I washed the floor in it I slipped right into the avocado-colored wall oven and hit my head cutting it and turning my then blond hair pink. I went to the hospital and I was diagnosed with that concussion in Punta Gorda Florida. Although that was not the first, the first was in our garage in our first home on the east coast in Florida in Ormond Beach I had had a box of dishes stored high up on a shelf the estimated weight was seventy pounds, but now it sounds a bit ridiculous anyway I had reached up to get it and it hit my head on the way down! Causing another bad head bump and also diagnosed per hospital visit of a confirmed concussion!
The third or second I forget which one I do not recall, which is weird. But for some reason, I do believe there was a third so there must have been.
  
Any-who, moving a bit on... 

Again I washed my hair this morning and due to a bit of the red coming out while washing it when all was said and done my towel had been bleached and put back on the wooden spindle and so I used Hubby's towel just to dry my hair and the towel instantly had pink on it where I had dried it, but that was going in the wash anyway. Can you see the faint tinge of pink??? And yes I am calling L'Oreal tomorrow for they took an extra-long weekend for the holiday and their machine says they will not be back till Wednesday! Never with permanent hair dye has that happened!!! I can not imagine that being a good thing. 





The culprit below:



Anyone else with issues with this product??? The color came out perfect but stained my scalp and forehead and towels that had to be bleached, floor, and toilet seat, that was stained was cleaned with Comet.
I had tried to remove the stain from my forehead and scalp with Pond's cold cream but that did not work.


And now from this the venue of my additional opinions...



And now without any further ado moving on again to...

FOR PRESIDENT & VP NEXT!



VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala! VOTE FOR JOE & Kamala!
What a great team! THE WINNING TEAM!!!

Sanity runs in their families, decency and kindness, and smarts! Plenty of experience too! Did I mention EXPERIENCE! And level headed clear thinking!


And so we must go...



Be smart and be safe! 
Happy good night to all!



Count those blessings and we will too!
And next time please be here or be square, ya hear!
Take it, Bella! ( I am a Maltese Yorkie, a Morkie, and I might be four years old! We are all rescues so no one knows for sure.)I did this so I will be.


Aussie shut it down!




(I am an Australian Shepherd, an interesting factoid I was supposed to be a miniature but...as you might know I AM NOT! But I am now over two and a half years old, so I am the baby HA! I was three months old when Mommy and Daddy adopted me.)

No tail/tale publishing circa 2018.

Don't forget us too! 

Easy as Aussie, Bella, Chance, now you got it!
And me Chance, I am a Bichon Frise mix, first I thought Maltese but now I am considering poodle? I am pictured here with Mom and Dad at the Port Charlotte Animal Welfare League! I am five years old they think.

Speaking My Mind: No news from the front on City Furniture today.......

Speaking My Mind: No news from the front on City Furniture today....... :   ...So we will move on to something else temporarily...! Hubby, h...